Against the Gods

ugh,so far so weak,where's my scum che we know and love,i feel like this isnt representing it properly with the shitty chinese short chapter style...i mean this is like 20 chapters on the novel where plenty of stuff happens

Dex-chan lover
Why is this tagged as isekai when it's not one? It's just reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
No one's going to use this chance to change the mistaken title? I believe it was supposed to be Rise of the Evil Gods or something..

@DarkCHE Would still mean he had a daughter-in-law in order for him to have a grandson, though I guess they don't consider them part of the family or something. *shrugs*

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Wireath Yeah, but in chinese there's a diferent word for daughter and daughter-in-law, they aren't even similar. Just the writing, it doesn't mean the daughter-in-law is less, just they're not the same thing o/

I'm just here to see the illustrations, the novel is a lot better so far. Can't wait to see the other characters :)

Double-page supporter
Dear translators have to considered using terms from the novel instead of making up your own? As someone who read the novel it's very confusing when you term something differently from the novel. Now I don't know if you or they are pro translators or not, but they do have the license over the novel's English version to my knowledge, so it's doubtful they'd hire novice translators, hence it's doubtful they will translate stuff wrongly. For instance what you termed as mystic meridians in the novel are called profound veins and it makes sense cuz there are normal meridians mentioned too later on, so it will get confusing a lot if both are mentioned as meridians.

Dex-chan lover
Yun che looks nothing like what he's supposed to, The novel constantly describes him as unbelievably handsome and he's incredibly average in this illustration.

*insert oprah meme
you are a bastard.. you are a bastard.. you are a bastard..
everyone is a bastard!!!!

guys i just tried the translation of the chapter 24 i'm not snipper if you don't like my translation just tell me & i will delete the chapter
thank you ,

@YunChi

Why'd you translate 24 when 21 isn't even translated yet? Not many people are gonna read and see of your translations are good since they haven't read 21-23 yet. If you want more people to read and see if you've done well you should've done 21

Users who are viewing this thread