Aged Beauty

Group Leader
ah on kuaikan its at 69 chapters i believe... last update was May of this year

I have read this manga in english up to Ch.7. That's 6 months ago and no new update.
Hope this one doesn't get drop like the other one.

Wait.. So the mother is reincarnated to her daughter body's? Is that what the description is telling me?

Edit: Oops so apparently I made a mistake. Lol. So.. From the description it said there's 2 doctors in the manhua, the doctor recognised by the palace and the other is the infamous doctor, which is our MC that is reincarnated to the body of the doctor's daughter.

The rest is isekai plot. The end. Lol.

if anyone too anxious to waiting this manhua, you can read this at boommanga. its already at 20ish chapter. but compare with this translation, this one is better i think

Dex-chan lover
Kind of sounds like the same basic starting point as The Ghost Doctor.

You obviously haven’t had to take care of an actual 6year old if you say that maid’s mind is like one. Like seriously.

Group Leader
msg from bubble tea scans ^^

we decided to drop this project as Boom Manga started releasing more chapters again. i initially picked this up as I liked the art and thought they dropped the series. now they're updating much faster than us and we can't compete so there is not much point continuing.
they were 20+ last time i checked.

thank you readers for following my meager few releases ^^

Users who are viewing this thread