Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Buzz

Dex-chan lover
I feels like a battle manga when the secret organizations start making their move when the protagonist shows up hahahaha the gears of fate are turning!
I want to read the second's place Roshutsu Biyori... if it were real...

I laughed a bit with the Legendary Fan Letter that make hentai artist go big XD perhaps that's how Boichi (Dr. Stone) debuted

Bakuman, but hentai? With opportunity for yuri? Is that what I'm getting from this so far?

There's quite a discrepancy between the art style in page 14 and nearly everywhere else. I wonder if the mangaka's assistant drew that or if the mangaka is actually capable of drawing that well.

Fed-Kun's army
No fap eromanga, story so good that you lose the objective and simply read it. Lately I started wandering that six digit hentai site and only read...

Fed-Kun's army
@youdontknowwho
Yeah, I liked that. Each medium can offer interesting insights, but what you should look for is different in each one. For anonymous readers, the amount of opinions is more important than what the opinions actually say. The readers that are engaged for good will bother to send surveys and, in special cases, write letters.

Users who are viewing this thread