Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says

Despite the description, the manga focuses around the "conveyance" of plot more than good plot itself.

Also, why must everybody use the tortured genius trope? It's a little better than the Mary Sue, but it's not good.

Dropped.

a bit different with i expect with such a title, but not that far. let see how far i'll survive reading this

Power Uploader
This world moves too fast for my words to catch up
This is way too relatable. Words never come naturally to me. Though it's not severe as in Toda's case, it always takes time for me to rearrange my thoughts, to come up with that seemingly basic response. One-to-one conversation is fine enough, but add one more person and I will find myself struggle to keep up.

Dex-chan lover
Mm, maybe my yuri googles are on way too tight, but maybe this warrants a shoujo-ai tag? Perhaps if it becomes more blatant in future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck is this shit? 5 chapters in, I understand less than when I first found this

This is cute! But hardly a comedy. It's more of a drama. Also I really really really hope it's going to be yuri but I doubt it.

This manga is nice, I like the slow-to-compute-speech character and the story.
Yet the drawing isn't great.
Still, the characters and the story win over this fact.

the drawings not great but that really is only a problem with me in regards to the one editor with the long hair, everywhere else the poor illustrations not a big deal. I really like the story though.

yeah shes only saying ah and mm because i have this fucking dick in her mouth, anyway im gonna eat a cat alive

oh god yuri bait... but it's so, so good...!!

Cute slice of life story. The art isn't amazing but it conveys what the characters are feeling well enough

Users who are viewing this thread