Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Ch. 161

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Why break up in the first place and then get together at a later date if you still have feelings for one another? Is it because so they can go get more dating experience with other people before getting together? It doesn't make sense to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Now what's the lore behind chapter 137 and 138 not having black borders?

Fed-Kun's army
I am kinda frustrated that despite being one of the few series where the main couple actually goes out they never did anything or really treated each other that differently after going out. They went through multiple years of school going out and I think only kissed once when they got together?

Dex-chan lover
I am kinda frustrated that despite being one of the few series where the main couple actually goes out they never did anything or really treated each other that differently after going out. They went through multiple years of school going out and I think only kissed once when they got together?
Much as I loved this manga, I do wish we got more than Aharen's blush-bombs whenever Raido went suave chad mode. It's possible they did things like kiss or have dates off-screen, but damnit I need that fluff.

Dex-chan lover
SqlcRLC.png

:qq::qq: :qq:
Despite his many delusions Raido is indeed a chad
I don't get it. Why break up in the first place and then get together at a later date if you still have feelings for one another? Is it because so they can go get more dating experience with other people before getting together? It doesn't make sense to me.
I believe she is feeling insecure and would rather end the relationship than never meet up with his expectations. It's like a delusion because Raido straight up dispels the thought completely in the later panels.

Group Leader
Huh. I did always wonder why the entire series had a black border. That explains it.

Group Leader
No, Aharen wanted to break up since they're gonna be in an LDR and she didn't want to inhibit Raido from doing the things he want just because they're in a relationship. Raido declined and wanted to stay together. The last part is
If they still have feelings for each other even after being in an LDR, then he wants to get married.

TL/DR: It's Aharen putting Raido above herself.

Group Leader
yeah... I'd be really happy to see a whole dating, romcom vibe from the manga that leads to what we are seeing now...

Dex-chan lover
I both agree and kinda relate. I mean, girls I have dated in the past I was friends with I kept being the same with them in overall attitude and sharing hobbies together, but I also did indeed do couple things so it is a pity series didn't have a bit more of that.

Users who are viewing this thread