Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

Group Leader
@Jelly_Storm Sorry to rain on your parade, but that's against Mangadex's rules.

Rule 2.3.2: Using the translated script of a release by another scanlation group is generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, or having significantly improved typesetting or higher quality raws.

Group Leader
And just as predicted, FA over the span of five days released seven chapters of the manga now that someone else has stepped up to the plate again. It's almost like they are holding chapters hostage until someone else starts working on it again.

Glad to see new updates of this here on mangadex, hopefully they catch up soon so i can read this here instead of another site.

Group Leader
@Never_Forever
This series is caught up, 85 is the latest chapter.
Unless you're referring to chapters before 77, which I have no plans to redo right now.

Soo.. what is going on? Did this get an official release or why is nearly the entire thing missing?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, a manga missing most of it's chapters. This'll be a fun read. Stop being sarcastic? I have no idea what you mean.

What about chapter 87 by Translational Trainwreck ?

Edit: Their profile on here says:
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (dropped at 86)

But they still translated chapter 87..

Double-page supporter
Welp.. time to find some shitty website with shitty ads all over to read that manga I guess...
Better than the translation team website anyway lol

Anyway the maanga is really cute but the dude really looks like a young salaryman next to that girl, the size difference is unfathomable.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
I like this manga. It showed me general knowledges. XD

Users who are viewing this thread