Aho-Girl - Vol. 10 Ch. 119.08 - School Trip Part 8

Fed-Kun's army
now that chapter 120 the 13-year-old translated in protest/hoping to get somebody to pick the manga up again became obsolete. I kinda doubt that they restarted the translation just because of him but rather think that they only speed up the chapter they were already working on. Most groups seem to be made out of university students and about now just about everybody should be done with their exams (in case they are remotely similar to my country or any my relatives live in)

Aggregator gang
oh shit, the guy's plan worked. Thanks for the translation, I missed Aho girl too

Aggregator gang
Whoever the guy that translated ch 120 was, you were awesome in bringing FutatsuScans out with a chapter.

Double-page supporter
@TsunKingFenris
I dare say he probably had fun on that day. Plus he got along with the gal girl by helping her handle Yoshiko.
Honestly, I think the Gal and Akkun have the strongest chance of hooking up.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't Akkun way too nice and chill in this chapter? Maybe he enjoyed his night times sleep and the morning without the Aho so much that he didn't care for the Aho anymore.
@RandomFanguy Oh no please not! ...But hey isn't she already going out with the blond one? I personally like the gal friends

Sayaka is obviously the only acceptable/"normal" (single) woman right now but I think that the Pres would be by far the best girl if she just managed to chill down and stop her stalking. Even if she didn't but simply decided to feign it like she once or twice tried to and started to study with Akkun together she would probably have pretty good chances

Double-page supporter
@mommy
Oh, yeah. Forgot all about the yuri side. I just thought those two would bond over a mutual hated of Yoshiko since they're both good at beating on her.

I do agree tho. Sayaka is the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread