Aho-Girl

I'm starting to think Yoshiko sucks the IQ of those nearby, in an endless unfathomable void of stupidity.

Group Leader
about 1 and a half volume left until the scanlation is done and it's fucking dead. come one somebody, please continue this until the end.

Group Leader
GUYS go buy the volume here, im done shitlating this series i didn't know it was finally out.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1632367157
(No, i dont earn commision from this, just in case someone asks)
Also volume 12 comes out on April 14th, but i think some of volume 12 is already translated.

Contributor
At this rate official translations finish faster than fan scanlations.

I knew it. This woman isn't stupid, just incredibly lazy with anything that doesn't involve what she likes.

Fed-Kun's army
Rereading this, and while I loved the anime it skipped soo much of what happened..

waaat it was last chapter, one of the funny manga that i like, you will be missed :'(

Group Leader
Ok, why the fuck does mal say this has 155 chapters?!

Group Leader
2uRIaRk.png

Fake news

Group Leader
IT'S ALL OGRE NOW!
Can't believe it ended NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE CURSE OF THE BANANA!
xS003Sb.jpg

@acs87
MAL tends to count extra chapters as chapters-like .5s. Then there are the 11 chapter 119s. At least, that would be my guess.

Dex-chan lover
Why it's even tag Yuri for ? As far as i'm concernes is just a silly girl doing silly thing and i don't think she have done yuri things. If this tag is put only because of the gyaru group than i think i had a lot of Shoujo-ai who need the yuri tag. In short get rid of this misleading yuri tag.

It hit me hard when he still rejected busty pres =( She tried really hard for him and he's like "I'm too busy studying this year... and the next 10 years I'll feel the same." Like damn. Comedy manga still managed to have some real content too wtf my feeeeeeeeellllss

And I may have skipped or forgotten some chapters in the middle but I don't even remember the short light haired girl who likes the gyaru. It was like wow where did this shoujo ai come from?

Oppai Inchou can stalk me any day heyyy (you know I need the 3 y's)

Users who are viewing this thread