ai dm

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan
Yeah I'll go with | rim-set |

I'm also taking @justforthelulz and @hazzack with me. If they don't want to play, I'll just eat them whenever I get hungry.

EDIT: Oh, @justforthelulz just posted? Hold up, I take back my previous command.

Read me the cat data instead. It's the only one I don't know about.

EDIT 2: I mean | cata_dda |, not cat data.

Double-page supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan | Cata-dda | stands for cataclysm dark days ahead a alternative reality version of England with cybernetics and sci-fi tech beginnning to be made. This was the world before groups of eldritch horrors invaded the most wide spread being known only as the blob acting what people call zombies. Due to its strange nature heavy mutation has caused strange forms and different species to be affected.

Contributor
Computer, there appears to be a bug. /i have been locked out of the controls, receiving an error message.
"Attempting to login into Ai dm session #92894 | dri-ai | for justforthelolz"
"User = justforthelulz NOT FOUND"
"Unable to establish a connection"

Dex-chan lover
From what I gather, the OP has become the personification of a Dungeons and Dragons, AI Dungeon Master .
The listed world simulations actually exist online so he may actually be trying to run the simulations as a 3rd party mediator.
An admirable endeavor, but a very big challenge with the randomness quotient of the group encountered here. 🤡

Double-page supporter
@ivegotnolife close but with out the 3rd party part wonder why I’ve put a absolute cap of 3 players? He is also less of an ai and more of a simulated person he is very sarcastic but has to still be professional I guess?

@justforthelulz that error does not exist I don’t use users I simply assume connections that are not admins or me to be the player with the connection which made the session

Dex-chan lover
oh, please do get me another session with my last setting, please.
and if you can please salvage any progress from my previous session.

Double-page supporter
Attempting to generate new settings based off of DATA_ERROR

this new setting may be purged if not liked

generating terrain......

generating plant life........

generating animals........

generating intelligent life......

processing ¥|/\/\ £

year 5

year 3029

year 490302

error file [ti_li] not found proceed with setting creation?

Users who are viewing this thread