Maiko thinks that her blood would taint a baby.Is the brunette girl sterile? I can't remember the plot from chapter one.
The main character should breed both those crazy bitches.
They just need a good affirmative dicking and a strong man to sort them out so they stop acting up.
"By the way nene san you know that youre late , you know what this means..."
Yeah demon spawn coming soon..😁
Is the brunette girl sterile? I can't remember the plot from chapter one.
The main character should breed both those crazy bitches.
They just need a good affirmative dicking and a strong man to sort them out so they stop acting up.
Maiko thinks that her blood would taint a baby.
But this guy is not strong, doesn't give good dick, and that bitch doesn't want to get pregnant.Is the brunette girl sterile? I can't remember the plot from chapter one.
The main character should breed both those crazy bitches.
They just need a good affirmative dicking and a strong man to sort them out so they stop acting up.