Ai-Sensei wa Wakaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Don't Know Love

Double-page supporter
What the hell was with this entire premise. I'm kinda confused with all that happened here.
Mc is a loner who tweets about... anything? Then girl with BF kinda flirts with him but as soon as he does something she acts like the end of the world... and then you have the psycho teacher who was going to murder a student and then not only has some supernatural abilities to jump to the 1st? 2nd floor? to chase MC and blackmail him into doing some weird shit for her research?
What the hell did i just read...

EDIT: apparently repeated pages have been fixed so i removed that part of the comment.

Double-page supporter
After sensei gave him the mission to hold hands with a girl I thought this was going to be like Minamoto-kun Monogatari but it seems like it’ll be more focused on sensei x student

Contributor
roxbury.gif

Double-page supporter
This teacher is fucking retarded. Also, how this the author that desperate to put in an abusive female character? It makes no fucking sense with a teacher

Dex-chan lover
Who the heck eats in the toilet? That must be rare even in Japan. In fact in Japan they have a tradition of wearing different slippers to the toilet in homes (I'm not sure how common a practice it is), suggesting they really recognise it as a potentially unclean place, which makes that dude even weirder. Hard to say who is more odd, the teacher or the MC. Maybe the teacher as she seems like a psycho, whereas the dude is a plain weirdo.

Imma give it chance. But the teacher forcing him into embarrassing himself and ruining his already low reputation while slapping him around is a massive turnoff.

Users who are viewing this thread