Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

@comicfreak101
I personally feel that way, totally not to force my opinion , I just can't seem to like him after so many chapters
Really sorry if you felt offended or hurt
That wasn't my intention 😓

Thank you Prince D for the effort of giving us fluffy moments. I don't that your actions are still because of interest, you are slowly falling for her.

Cute. I hope we get a few more scenes where she's feeling confident again and doing some missions on her own tho. While I don't mind the ML, I want more time with "badass competent assassin MC" before getting "romantically/emotionally dense FL who does not recognize when someone is flirting."

Looooveee the dress!! And they look GORGEOUS together 😍

Thanks for another great chapter!! ♡

Mnx

Im going crazy over this prince. They look so good together only if he didnt kill her in her past tife. That still bothers me lol. They are so cute together

@Mnx I think him killing her is reasonable should she not have done her deeds in the past. I would not have a grudge if I were her because it's my fault. It's the law after all. Besides, he did not have feelings for her in the past nor did he know her past. It's not killing/murder it's more of like a deserved punishment (death sentence) - this is common in the past.

From what i know, he didnt know her in the past at all, except as the woman who killed his little brother. so why is it such a big deal this time around? He knows her now and she doesnt plan to kill his brother, everything is fine with them getting together

Double-page supporter
Why did the artist censor the other prince like that lol

This two are so freaking gorgeous to look at 😍😍

Also,.why is it that the second prince is censored lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
She got so pretty that I think even her hair got brighter.

KYYYAAAAAAA ❤️💀❤️💀❤️

@Shortycares48 I second this. People needs to chill. They're missing out a lot of good feelings if they continue with that argument

Users who are viewing this thread