Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

his skin is so beautiful, i love that he is not a really white man as like 99% of the mls

Damn she feels more guilty about killing Heiley than she did about killing the fox, I’m excited to see what happens between him and her and how our simp crown prince reacts huhuhu

Heinley looked so sexy while being injured like that which is why it’s not healthy for me to fantasised about. 😭😂

The crown prince blushing was so cute! BUT HOLY CRAP HELLO HEILEY!!!!

Thanks for the translation!!

I will comment about hailey since one of the author will be rioting if comments about Hailey don't reach 200+. Here we go:

I STILL LOVE THE BALD HAILEY!

The bald heily memes make me wonder if the corona isolation is getting to you guys... or to me, who is literally laughing out loud alone in my apartment in the muddle of the night

Also, whyyyyy does everyone in this otherwise beautiful manhwa always have their mouths open??

Thanks for the chapter!

I really enjoy the staff section. I laughed so hard. XD XD

Me seeing Heiley's first appearance: 😳omooo! He is so handsome 😍 I'm gonna feast my eyes with his handsomeness.

After reading the chapter and goes to staff section.

Me: what heiley bald? Oh no!!
*After seeing his appearance in bald*
Me: hihihi. Still very handsome in bald.
*After seeing different angles of him in bald image*
Me: It's not bad after all.
*But after seeing him with beards and ponytails*
Me: my eyes!!!!! Oh no they are tainted now. I cannot look at heiley without remembering this images anymore 😭

they’re so cute together i h8 it 😍

and agsjdkxjd fcking bald hailey stop 🛑 ✋ i’m dying 😌 i was gagging so bad when hailey was blurred in the past chapter and wondered why include him in the bg if author was gonna blur him so bad lmfaooooo

@zastanna i agree with you, he is so hot and we deserve more brown skinned MLs 😳

why are all the translation teams making my gorgeous MLs bald 😭 but I still stan the bald man

Users who are viewing this thread