Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@ladylade smh I already have too many grandchildren, but if you insist go read our other project and join our soon-to-be-opened discord server and I will considering to adopted you ♥

Woa the difference on the aura, dignity and respect each Emperor creates is something else; this is a true leader not that pathetic excuse of authority.

ahhh grandma thank you. and the rest of bored corona kids team!
ps grandma, your emojis are awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, is anyone else confused on the timeline of things? I mean, if you're going to do a time travel manga.. At least, make the details consistent with the time-line of the story or at least more detailed. I've been confused since chapter 2 in regards to the time line of things. She stated in that chapter that her "last mission" with the owls is when she killed the old dude with glasses... She then gets sent to that country as a "delegate" to then assassinate the 2nd prince? So, that would of been her last mission? What about the fact that she states that she managed to change something in her current time line to have the Prince meeting her on her arrival? Does that mean, that because she didn't kill that old man in her current life, she was sent way earlier to that country? If so, the exact same "body guard" that tries to harass her on her arrival is the exact same person? What about the fact with both the Princess and the Emperor... I mean, it's confusing as hell to me anytime it involves "her past memories" or "changes" that occur, because it gives you like 2 sentences of nothing explained, then just continues on with her current time-line.

@Ceereus Well, to best answer that with what we know... Perdis Emperor is basically a crook. The guy isn't a legitimate heir or even consider royalty. I mean, she literally stated how inferior he felt toward a child that was actually the heir to the throne. So, basically it comes down to he's either compensating his complex or well he's just a scum bag that's fueled for power.

Fed-Kun's army
>Is a highly esteemed assassin
>is physically frail

?????? What is with these artists/authors always doing this shit.

Group Leader
She needs to drop snakehead yaoi man prince and get with the Emperor... They better not kill off this hunk

@codydub03

Some break down summary:

Aideen's actual last mission was from when she and the Owls killed the Jeldion 2nd Prince, after that they got caught and died.

What she said in ch 2 regarding last mission was when she received the order while still in Perdi. She with the Owls chasing after Count to Jeldion.

The author write this in the raws: "내가 페르디에서 부엉이로서 받았던 마지막 임무." You can check it in the raws.
It's the author words though and we just translated it.

Yeah, so there might be some confusions happened... Thanks for pointing out.

I assume (and only my guess bcs I haven't see the latest raws yet), after she killed the count, I think the emperor is sent her to Jeldion to assassinated Jeldion 2nd prince. And she as part of delegation..

But because she didn't kill the count, then the timeline changed, she met with the crown Prince decarion earlier than the prev timeline (who takes 3 years after she came to Jeldion), so it's the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread