Aideen

I’m so in love with this story. First it’s this massive chapter update, thank you for you hard work! Then second the story and art, hmmmmm. Almost feel like the artist spends half of the time drawing Aideen’s expressive eyes, her harden, cold gaze, her glorious and shiny hair!!! I think I fall for her lol. The crown prince is okay, handsome, stubborn, annoying the hell out of FL but in a cute way. One thing about him is that, I CANT SEEM TO FORGET HIS BALD HEAD OH NO LMFAO

Meh...ML is kinda annoying, never really understood the appeal of those kinds of ML's, cocky/cheeky/arrogant
They're just irritating
If ML is cocky, make FL cocky too. Why are they almost always so submissive, especially when they have some kind of power

Dropping this, the story isn’t that bad but the ML is really annoying, I don’t like when MLs are just cheeky / arrogant and act like everything’s gonna go smoothly, and the author actually goes their way.
Not a bad read, not a great one either, you can go ahead if you don’t have anything better to read

I feel like ive read the summary a couple of times, with different titles and main characters but same plot nevertheless..

*rushes in and devours the whole series wholeheartedly

sno

I'll keep reading, hoping this doesn't develop into her liking him while he's still acting like this. please...

Chapter 19, his highness Heiley needs shut the **** up. Let the owl boss do her job. Why are you trying to take the spot light???

initially followed bc revenge plot and owls found family trope drew me in, but then ml was introduced and i got annoyed w/ the romance scenes bc he's just not very compelling,,, the romance isnt very compelling, fl is really annoyed by the stuff arrogant/cheeky ml pulls, so i dont find him charming at all. i know for certain that the romance is going to be one of the main points of this series, so i know this isnt the series for me. amazing art though, and i love the camaraderie between the owls. its a shame most shoujo/josei dont have a secondary couple to focus on bc i wouldve loved to see cute jenna fall in love

I think some time ago it had a "tragedy" tag, or am I mistaken? Can someone tell me if it's a tragedy or not?

I don't hate him but damn, the Prince is annoying the stuffing outta me. I hope his character will be more likable in later chapters

Users who are viewing this thread