Aideen

I went into this with low expectations. Sadly, I was still disappointed.

As others have said before me, the male lead apparent is, well, exactly the kind of male lead I hate. The perfect badboy for whom everything just seems to fall into place. Not to mention
how the MC just turns 100% passive around him and just let's him get away with whatever. I hate that shit.
Oh, I almost also forgot that
the male lead was the one who gave the order for her execution, yet, that's barely even mentioned. Nor is there any kind of inner conflict on the MC'S side for having to act nice around the one who had her executed. Not even a "Fuck it, he's the lesser of two evils" or something. It's just straight out only mentioned once in passing, then it appears as if the author forgot it! </rant>

@Metafalica I mean
he executed her for assassinating his brother (the 2nd prince) right? which is why death sentence is justified and hence I don't see him as evil. It was also an error on her side for blindly following the emperor's order.
Though I do agree it could've been better if this was addressed by the author..

@Shinyan Yeah, I understand why and all, but
it just seems wrong for there to be nothing around all that. Not to mention, she didn't exactly look like she'd been treated well in prison and all. Stuff like that matters, but oh well.

It's a cute story. I like the art and the visuals and the basic premise is fun. Though it is a little weird that her skills seem to ... dampen around a certain somebody? I'm not talking about her personality which would be actually understandable. Regardless, I'm looking forward to continue reading. Thank you team!

I'm not understanding why so many of you all dislike the prince. Don't forget that
our MC is the one who should technically be the bad guy. She killed his brother, and also put his country in danger. She'd killed countless of people in her past life, her death was justified.

I like this story and I like the prince. There are different ways to interpret their relationship. I see some viewers don’t like it and feels she is passive with him. To me, I think she’s learning how to be vulnerable with him because she’s never known a life outside of the “fake one” the king created to manipulate and use her for his own benefits. Overall, I’m pleased with this story and look forward to reading more!

dang the graphic is just so gorgeous, i feel so ugly looking at this pair dancing 🤣

I really hate all this emphasis on how she's uncomfortably thin but somehow
miraculously strong enough to knock out a grown man with one punch - which is almost impossible, I might add, based on how absolutely reed thin she's drawn in her armor in chapter 21

I love her man 😂😂 I’m over here reading this at 1 in the morning, you best believe I’m dying from holding back my laugh with that stunt she pulled. As well with his reaction 😭💀.

Literal LOL, chapter 29 last panel. THAT FAAACE!! I'm dyin. I already loved this story, I'd give it a 14 out of 10 if I could and I've literally never thought that about any of the other hundreds of manga/hua I've read before.
The prince is a cocky dude and normally I hate that type, but I'm just kinda into the guy. Extra tall, dark, and handsome is my type I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread