Aikagi-kun to Shiawase Gohan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Distance When We Sleep

Double-page supporter
I'm waiting anxiously for the typical beach chapter!

Dex-chan lover
someday a series is gonna aknowledge how dumb it is for characters to get flustered around underwear like they're 11 years old
Yeah it's like the mangaka normally writes 12yr old characters and forgets when writing about a 29yr old woman.
While I get the romance is slow burn it's crazy too slow here. Also when is he gonna deal with the parental letter? We don't even know what was written on it.

Dex-chan lover
this is one of my favorites! i love both characters!! and hiro is so charming

Double-page supporter
Yeah it's like the mangaka normally writes 12yr old characters and forgets when writing about a 29yr old woman.
While I get the romance is slow burn it's crazy too slow here. Also when is he gonna deal with the parental letter? We don't even know what was written on it.
Nagisa is 27. Also, she's the one who did NOT get embarassed, not even a little. That was the point...?
The one who did was Hiro who's 20yo.

I don't know how I feel about this romantic development, I was really hoping that their relationship would just remain familial. Maybe it's because I'm the older sibling so I always like to read about younger brother/older sister relationships.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I don't know how I feel about this romantic development, I was really hoping that their relationship would just remain familial. Maybe it's because I'm the older sibling so I always like to read about younger brother/older sister relationships.
I mean... This is a romance.

Users who are viewing this thread