Aire - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Hope Vera will never ditch the chains. Such an uncommon weapon to use

At this point like half the series is this one fight, honestly getting bored of it by now, pacing nightmare

@PankoPanko
Agreed. Though I must say the author can write some good combat scenarios, it's taking too long and there's been far too many interruptions. Hope everything settles down next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
A spellpistol, that is interesting and the design is good too.

Thank you for doing this series, it is really fun.

@Malos I too, better yet they being so good is that there is a good explanation as too why he can control them in some unnatural manner (with the magical jewels of his gauntlets) and he knows how to use them really well, he is a creative thinker when it comes to its uses.

@PankoPanko I can agree that this fight seems to be going for a while, but i think it is more because of the format than it is because the author doesn't know how to pace, not that i dont see some weaknesses in the pacing here and there, but there is only so much people can do, i still think the series is going strong, for now at least.

Dex-chan lover
I am glad this series does not have overpowered protagonists.

@PankoPanko
For a weekly series I think it's fine.
Next chapter is the end of this arc. And it looks like a good chapter too with a lot of character building.

Dex-chan lover
I for one love the extremely long battle here, it doesn't feel like filler or anything so much as an almost real-time in not-real-time thing

Yep, really enjoyable - unique, good non-OP combat and has nice characters. Strange that's it's kinda unpopular.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the big upload. It makes more sense than one at a time👍

Users who are viewing this thread