Aire - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
There is to be born a monster scarier than a mother protecting her child.

Was expecting some asshole audience but that was surely refreshing.

WTF, how and why ?
I hate this king. Look like the MC is a foreign prince or something of the same kind.
Shame on you Vera for aiming the baby to get the advantage !

Dex-chan lover
It really is refreshing to see an audience that is actually reasonable

Also thank you for the quad chap release

While I like the world building up I can get over that second prince... "I am waitng for your return my sister but let me kill your only allowed support during that impossible, absolutly lethal quest you are on first... I am so smart..." If he would just be a crazy maniac but he is not... an than there is his assassin "he is so composed and smart, he should be king..." thats like an Int 7 Char being praised for his wits by an Int 5 Char in D&D...

Anyhow, thanks for the release =)

Dex-chan lover
This was a moving chapter. She was quite impressive.
But the king is a total *ick so I doubt she'll live

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@TheInvisableKid Think that the idea there was that if Vera were to die, she would be forced to extract immediately and call the whole thing off.
Could also be that he's underestimating the powers of people out there, we don't know how much he knows about the awakened and anything near or above their level.

You know that king won't spare her. He's an ass.
@TheInvisableKid the plan of the second prince is actually more than likely "kill the subordinate. Kidnap the sister and hide her away as a secret sex slave for the rest of her life"

Dex-chan lover
King and his children are shitty. Maybe decent ones are the first prince and the youngest prince.
Hope author explain what an awakened is because it came up a few times in the past few chapters.

@TheInvisableKid I'm 90% sure that the job of the assassin was to get rid of Vera to take him out of the equation because obviously he's a sick fuck that has feelings, sick feelings, for his half sister, but it's also extremely likely he orchestrated the bounty on the weapons, without the weapons she wouldn't be able to continue, the whole thing would most likely end, hell he might even come up as to have recovered the weapons on his own and be seen in better light than the first prince, but the main thing would still be that killing Vera, and the bandits and bounty hunters had strict instructions to not harm the princess... He knows how without Vera she wouldn't stand a chance, and he knows how fucking dangerous Vera is, so it makes sense he'd want to make sure about killing him by sending someone he knows can kill him, rather than leaving that to luck considering Vera's skill...

Users who are viewing this thread