Aire - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It is as expected. It was never going to be this simple for him to escape.

This is a TOP-NOTCH slavery magic just make you qant to kill her more.

So this is also an example of why his friends are actually dogshit friends...he fought what seems to be his entire life keeping them alive and then when he reached a point where he didn't want to do something and would rather die they convinced him to do it only because if he didn't do it they would die too and now they're released and he's basically dead if he does anything

in her defense, she pretty much knows that Vera wants to escape and is actively planning to do so, she needs to establish her dominance over him :)

Cat playing with mouse. That makes me think these adventurers are just another group of mice.

Dex-chan lover
Elda is a class A bitch but i dont know why i like her, if she becomes really unreasonable i will reconsider those feelings, and yeah i know all the "stepping on the head after pain spell" is already unreasonable but i dont know why i am not counting that.

Anyway, the little bit about how he manipulates his chains is interesting, i didn't feel he used it during the arena fight but it does make sense, and the jewel in his wrist clearly lighted now.

What Elda wants inst so difficult to grasp, she has too much personality to be an obedient princess somewhere, and her feeling for Vera (be really romantic or not) stems from the fact that he was even more caged than her but his spirit never broke down, now if she really wants to break that spirit or not that i am not sure, she sure doesn't seem to be just acting when she humiliates him.

Dex-chan lover
@karanga At least she isnt using a skirt, and the size of those heels aren't the most obnoxious i have seen even if it is still stupid.

I will just believe that they have some sort of walking spell and leave at that.

Dex-chan lover
@karanga
There is another girl and a guy who are about to go into battle practically naked. Princess isn't the worst offender.

i don't really think we can judge her yet. most of the things she did until now were either because the situation required it or because she wanted to pick her own future.
however i will start to dislike her if she's going to treat the guy like a dog after they're at a safe location.

I must say, after reading up to here, I'm having the utmost trouble understanding what is happening. A sadomasochist is treating a slave bad because he... licked up wine spilled on the dirt? So she forces him into this horrid condition to toy with him? So this is a story of a sadist forcing masochistic situations on a boy. Got it.

if she needs her arms to cast the slave spell, why not just cut them off and sell her off as a slave.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluubuckets She respeccs Vera because even though he had shit much worse than her he didn't give a shit until his friends were threatened. At the same time she's kind of a sadist and i can't quite make out what that means for Vera.
She does have benevolence but also likes to see the guy she respects crawl? It's some weird shit and i will await further info

Dex-chan lover
@krispy Again with this shit? Neither Vera nor his friends knew or could've known about the magical contract that would force him into obedience. You think they're smart enough to just randomly think that something like that could happen out of no where when they're slaves who've probably never even seen the outside world nor had a formal education?

The only other choice was to die at each other's hands. To them, accepting the princess' deal meant all four of them have a chance at freedom because they all thought Vera could just ditch the princess once they've started the journey. It's just that the princess is way smarter than all four of them and clearly had no intention of letting Vera escape.

I get that Vera's current situation is shit, but that's literally more on the princess manipulating him than his friends being garbage like you seem so keen to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread