Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, added to the list of romance to read lol.

This one has potential.

Bet she has always had an interest in him, possibly from when they were little kids, but in typical rom-com MC fashion he may not remember that she was the reason why he started making sweets in the first place. He also probably doesn't remember younger her, especially if her personality was more like what she was showing at the end there. She also seems like she knows a lot about sweets and it probably has something to do with him and her wanting to get close to him...and now she has the chance.

I could also be completely wrong, but I have read so many of these types of stories that it just seems like that's where this is headed.

Supporter
If you want a drama-free riff on Otonari no Tenshi-sama where it's the guy who cooks, you came to the right place.

I will say this is not the Chika in my headcanon (that one is a lot tinier and more woodland-creature-like than this), but i could get used to it.

Last edited:
Supporter
Whelp, added to the list of romance to read lol.

This one has potential.

Bet she has always had an interest in him, possibly from when they were little kids, but in typical rom-com MC fashion he may not remember that she was the reason why he started making sweets in the first place. He also probably doesn't remember younger her, especially if her personality was more like what she was showing at the end there. She also seems like she knows a lot about sweets and it probably has something to do with him and her wanting to get close to him...and now she has the chance.

I could also be completely wrong, but I have read so many of these types of stories that it just seems like that's where this is headed.
There's a reason she knows a lot about sweets, but that's not it.

Dex-chan lover
This looks really promising...a cute heroine who's secretly cool only in front of the MC?

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread