Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
How the fuck did I forget what I wanted to say

Dex-chan lover
Her parents are retired patisseries and she's lived in a world of sweets her entire life.

like this reason better than the one I expected since because while still somewhat of a trope, it is less of a trope than what I was thinking.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not particular to romance, but I like that the male lead has something he's really interested and passionate about. Sweets are nice and I never learned much about them, so hopefully I can get something out of that aspect too.

Except the leads don't have personalities made out of cardboard.

This manga already seems very interesting just because the characters aren't dumb white slates, but have clear directions they are moving in with distinct personality quirks. Looking forward to where it goes next!
Literally came here to say this. So refreshing that MMC isn't generic introvert A and FMC isn't generic lonely school beauty

Dex-chan lover
Except the leads don't have personalities made out of cardboard.

This manga already seems very interesting just because the characters aren't dumb white slates, but have clear directions they are moving in with distinct personality quirks. Looking forward to where it goes next!
Just one I'd like to see this being said to some other character archetype than [insert generic kusogaki here].

Whelp, added to the list of romance to read lol.

This one has potential.

Bet she has always had an interest in him, possibly from when they were little kids, but in typical rom-com MC fashion he may not remember that she was the reason why he started making sweets in the first place. He also probably doesn't remember younger her, especially if her personality was more like what she was showing at the end there. She also seems like she knows a lot about sweets and it probably has something to do with him and her wanting to get close to him...and now she has the chance.

I could also be completely wrong, but I have read so many of these types of stories that it just seems like that's where this is headed.
I think you are spot on

Users who are viewing this thread