Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Indians being gay is something that is not seen usually, mostly because of the strong culture of division between men and women in ancient India. If you ever visit India, you'd get to see how close the men are to other men and you'd quickly notice that there is a strong barrier between a man and a woman, which has caused not being able to open up to the opposite gender, In Indian culture, the role of brotherhood between two men has played a strong and significant role as seen in the mythologies and folktales and songs, and in various places considered above the romantical love between a male and a female. In fact, some states in India, it's extremely common for two men to walk while holding hands, So, even if there are Indians who are gay, they find it easier to camouflage themselves in the society which caters brotherhood over romance.

Yes there are gay indians, they just lowkey about it and take care of themselves pretty well

Dex-chan lover
Idm her being spoiled but this is beyond that, shes literally useless lol?
Imagine a child who was always carried wherever they went. Because of that, the child doesn't know how to walk. Whenever the child tries to walk on their own, a person nearby freaks out and rushes to carry that child for fear of them falling. That's how it's going for her, as she wants to walk on her own, but never had the chance until now

Aggregator gang
I'd like to think that this story goes in a different direction. for one, MC-kun isn't a gloomy loner character with a secret talent, he's actually upfront about what he wants to do, and that's awesome. It makes the moments where he's flustered or caught off-guard more natural, rather than expected of his character.
I don't believe the "i met you once when we were young, but you forgot" trope will be used. At least not with MC-chan, who's definitely an interesting girl.
I just read the 2 available chapters, and can't wait for the continuation, thanks for the translations
I mean, she said "still" when it was quite literally a single day

Users who are viewing this thread