Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Oh snap translator-san asking the real question
ac43edd0c63cbdb4be6b5b333df29db9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nope (I did Google magic 😂). US, Philippines and Israel have the highest gay population. Unless you meant secretly gay population then maybe???
Wait a sec, Israel has less population than my football team has supporters, I suppose you mean a % of the population?

Power Uploader
Nope (I did Google magic 😂). US, Philippines and Israel have the highest gay population. Unless you meant secretly gay population then maybe???
From my own Googling, it seems 17% of India’s population identifies as homosexual, which is something like 240 million people, which is more than the entire populations of the latter two countries you listed and more than two-thirds of the US’s population, and I can sure as heck tell you that less than two-thirds of Americans are gay. (In fact, only four countries in the world have populations greater than 240 million, China, India, the US, and Indonesia.) You probably meant proportion of the population, so it’s good to not get the two mixed up, when there are such large disparities in country sizes and populations.

Dex-chan lover
As an indian dude i can answer that. Yes, there are alot of gay indians but most of the time they have to repress that side of them due to societal-norms and stuff( or maybe that's just in my part of the country) But they sure do exist.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the proportion of stuff like this doesn't change throughout populations, they have the most gay people, just by virtue of having the most people.

Fed-Kun's army
Real question tho, has anyone seen a gay indian before
they are there, but very hard to spot in wild as there camouflage ability is better than there western counterpart. but when you spot one run for you life

Dex-chan lover
Me not seeing the page after the credits at first and being intensely confused by all these comments.

Users who are viewing this thread