Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised too, but I guess just because you're sheltered doesn't mean you don't get those feelings. She's never had an outlet for release, hell she seems like the type to not even jork it (nobody would tell her that's even an option because they're all set on "protecting her innocence"). Suddenly being confronted by those desires, focused on a person.... she's about to learn a lot about herself.

They didn't actually say anything about that though. So maybe her personality will go back in the next chapter and it'll just be a weirdly horny and out of character chapter.
sheltered girls are usually the freakiest though, precisely because they didn't have an outlet till now

I hope she embraces the horny!

Dex-chan lover
Such a sweet girl using such an aggro strategy.....
I told you guys she's dangerous..

(Cute chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Author, sickeningly sweet is just an expression; it's not a challenge, you don't have to prove us anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn she crazy assertive. Cool though. And MC ain't a loser by any means at least like normal male MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Now let's say a girl pushes you into the changing room and gets on top of you, she looks at you straight in the eye and licks your hand. Is she into you?

Again it's hard to tell, maybe she tripped and you happened to have frosting in your hand and she was feeling hungry. It's better to flee the situation just to be sure.
In that kind of situation I'm sure I'd just faint.

Thank god the girl is the dominant one, I can't stand this guy talking about pastry all the time

Users who are viewing this thread