Aiseki Ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Simulation

Dex-chan lover
lol other than raising your hand/making eye contact with a waiter i'd expect some places to have buttons

I wonder if she said filter in English (tho work mode and eating out with friend mode is def diff, tho other than having lunch together in the company i imagine most ppl don't go outta their way to befriend a coworker even if they stay civil), I'd imagine her to say honne/tatamae or whatever it's called

altho even if you can 'relax' (surprised there's pressure to drink alcohol b/c even with one drink someone might end up letting something passive aggressive slip out) there's prolly still 'etiquette' to eating with your boss compared to a coworker

Wow at that confession at the end. Either she'll act like a total dork in front of him and break his illusion of her seeming like a uptight boss (yet still capable) or it'll make him like her more lol)

Dex-chan lover
Owner of the restaurant gave me proud dad vibes. Now I wonder if he'll act like a dad and say he cant date his daughter(customer)

Dex-chan lover
Well, that escalated quickly... BUUUT I suppose he likes her like a boss or a person, not a love interest

Dex-chan lover
Well, i would freeze too in the exact same situation
it def comes outta nowhere esp after a first outing with a coworker/it's established she wasn't on friendly terms with anyone tbh

Dex-chan lover
Dayum, junior cook has one hand up his snoze and the other hand looks like it's playing pocket pool with his balls. Great personal hygiene there chief:kek:

Users who are viewing this thread