Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 37 - A Childhood Friend That Accepts It All

Dex-chan lover
seriously is it normal in japanese households to enter shouting? one thing is to say quietly "I'm home" but this?
Also their house has 2 stories, how come the door slamming can be heard even upstairs? are the walls in Yukiya's house that thin?

Dex-chan lover
How are they supposed to go back to a "friendly" relationship after this? Something like ear cleaning is supposed to be intimate when done by family members. But add all the praise and compliments from Miku, it becomes something very romantic. And now giving gifts and hugs? Yukiya's right to feel so happy at the end there.

I'm serious in the hope they start real dating after this. That blurb at the end has me optimistic that at the very least, the both of them will extend the "fake dating" trial period.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I’m sure most of us rom-com fans hate the “it’s just for practice” arcs but weirdly enough I don’t mind these characters taking their sweet old time getting together, that pocky scene a few chapters ago was enough to carry this into my top 10 mangas of all time ngl so I’m content waiting for things to progress at this pace.

Supporter
Change my mind:

what they just did is more intimate than sex
Not possible. The Angel Next Door webnovel is one place that used this trope and understood its consequences: unlike the LN, Amane and Mahiru wind up spending the night together cuddled up in his bed.

Dex-chan lover
Not possible. The Angel Next Door webnovel is one place that used this trope and understood its consequences: unlike the LN, Amane and Mahiru wind up spending the night together cuddled up in his bed.
This reminds me that the manga has not addressed the tiny question of WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK does Mahiru even do so much for Amane specifically; by all means spoil me if the novels have explained it. Hope this isn't TOO OT

Supporter
This reminds me that the manga has not addressed the tiny question of WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK does Mahiru even do so much for Amane specifically; by all means spoil me if the novels have explained it. Hope this isn't TOO OT
The manga gives us a little peek into her thoughts; he makes her nervous (in a good way) and sets her pulse racing almost from the start to the point of nearly losing it during the apartment clean-up event. I suspect there's more in her side-story from LN 5.5, but I haven't come across a readable fanlation of the thing just yet so I'm waiting for September just like every other EN reader.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaa this is so good... But maybe day two won't go as smoothly as day one...

Double-page supporter
a604rad7j4651.png

Users who are viewing this thread