Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 39 - A Childhood Friend That Tries to Join in

Dex-chan lover
Yukiya is the self-sacrificial type. I think I saw this coming. He left the whole "friend group" because he didn't want to make Miku uncomfortable. But really, all that did was drive a wedge between them and make her uncomfortable. He didn't bother to ask Miku if she liked hanging out with him more than with the girls.

I think this arc is gonna help Yukiya blow past his insecurities. Mihashi's gonna help him be more outgoing like before, and Fuji's gonna help him be more confident with his chances with Miku. At least, I hope it's gonna be like that.

Miku still seems to be badmouthing Yukiya a bit too much here. She's not really making Yukiya unattractive to the other girls. She's just making him look bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He needs to man up a bit no one's even being actively mean to him, it's one thing to be an introvert but it's another to to treat every interaction like it's the first conversation you ever had
Easier said than done really. You won’t go from being quiet and introverted to expressive end outgoing overnight. Also there are like 10 new people he’s around, it’s not exactly the easiest to get comfortable around that many new people at once

Dex-chan lover
Easier said than done really. You won’t go from being quiet and introverted to expressive end outgoing overnight. Also there are like 10 new people he’s around, it’s not exactly the easiest to get comfortable around that many new people at once
you don't get it at all lmao

one thing is to be introverted and another thing altogether is to be socially awkward. Introverts can be socially awkward though its not inherent, meaning Yukiya could be the confident and reserved type even while being introverted, but he's also got the socially awkward quality too for some reason and this makes things hard. But this is caused by lack of confidence, which I don't get why he doesn't have it, all we have been shown is that he is the indoors type of person, we haven't heard anything shameful about his past or trauma, its like he just drifted from the group on his own volition and the lack of socialization turned him like this.

Dex-chan lover
He is more aware of the guys than the girls since according to him people approached him just to get close to Miku so this is understandable. I don't think this story is so light-hearted that this arc will end with an wholesome conclusion. His fears with the guys intentions will probably turn out true.

Fed-Kun's army
I see myself every time i look at yukiya
I see my past self every time I look at him. And honestly I rarely dive in to that kind of situation too: be in a group where there are a lot of people I don't usually hang out with

Fed-Kun's army
He is more aware of the guys than the girls since according to him people approached him just to get close to Miku so this is understandable. I don't think this story is so light-hearted that this arc will end with an wholesome conclusion. His fears with the guys intentions will probably turn out true.
Hopefully not for all of them so that he can actually gain new friends in high school, high school life is too short to not make new memories 😬

Power Uploader
This manga really tests your patience with how annoying the MC can get. I guess that's one of the bad side of introducing more characters. Before, it was just two of them and just jokes, but now there are more characters and obviously there is going to be a misunderstanding-mini arc where Yukiya will think Miku likes someone else. I just wish they would keep doing the teasing game rather than changing stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread