Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - The Childhood Friend Joins In

Dex-chan lover
That was painful to read. Like not in the sense that the writing is bad, but just insane second-hand embarrassment for Yukiya. It's so odd how he seems so assertive and normal near Miku, but throw him into any normal social situation with more people and he looks like the most socially awkward dork.
it seems a very normal reaction for an introvert. The difference is like hanging out with your family and meeting a stranger.

Dex-chan lover
Yukiya is the self-sacrificial type. I think I saw this coming. He left the whole "friend group" because he didn't want to make Miku uncomfortable. But really, all that did was drive a wedge between them and make her uncomfortable. He didn't bother to ask Miku if she liked hanging out with him more than with the girls.

rather than self-sacrifice it feels more like passive guardian
he didn't intend to hurt himself on the process, but it came to that; now to rectify his errors

Yukiya is the self-sacrificial type. I think I saw this coming. He left the whole "friend group" because he didn't want to make Miku uncomfortable. But really, all that did was drive a wedge between them and make her uncomfortable. He didn't bother to ask Miku if she liked hanging out with him more than with the girls.

I think this arc is gonna help Yukiya blow past his insecurities. Mihashi's gonna help him be more outgoing like before, and Fuji's gonna help him be more confident with his chances with Miku. At least, I hope it's gonna be like that.

I noticed that Miku and Yukiya aren't saying they're a temporary couple here. Miku doesn't even contradict Akane saying she brought her boyfriend!
Did you copy paste your comment from here to reddit or from reddit to here?

Supporter
Text flow and consistency between dialogues was quite smooth, so you failed miserably at being low quality. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Did you copy paste your comment from here to reddit or from reddit to here?
Usually, reddit to here.
Text flow and consistency between dialogues was quite smooth, so you failed miserably at being low quality. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I saw the other translation, there are a few errors here and there.
it's easy to just typeset a release and translate it, but it was lacking in quality control.

Double-page supporter
a604rad7j4651.png

Dex-chan lover
So the guys got interested in girls so he stopped playing with them, and he thought they'd talk bad about her so he stopped hanging out with her too. Sad.

Well it's not like I dont understand, As a kid I was hella extroverted that I wonder wtf happened to me. Still didn't stop me from making friends tho, they kinda just pop up in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread