Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 39 - A Childhood Friend That Tries to Join in

Dex-chan lover
I see my past self every time I look at him. And honestly I rarely dive in to that kind of situation too: be in a group where there are a lot of people I don't usually hang out with
But he doesn't hang out with anyone except for like 1 person. It's completely dependent on her to be his social connection, and frankly, he really shouldn't have it like that

Double-page supporter
in this chapter not too feels melt romance :( miku just follow her friends no accompanying yukiya its just make her bf awkward and shy too XD

Aggregator gang
Well Miku badmouthing Yukiya is sincerely a shitty move, he's struggling interacting with those classmates he doesn't get along really well with and she just throw dirt at him, I get it is because she's just teasing him but man, you're not helping him 💀💀.

Aggregator gang
He is more aware of the guys than the girls since according to him people approached him just to get close to Miku so this is understandable. I don't think this story is so light-hearted that this arc will end with an wholesome conclusion. His fears with the guys intentions will probably turn out true.
Someone with a hachiman profile pic would know about things like this so I trust this guy's opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Well Miku badmouthing Yukiya is sincerely a shitty move, he's struggling interacting with those classmates he doesn't get along really well with and she just throw dirt at him, I get it is because she's just teasing him but man, you're not helping him 💀💀.
Yeah that was a very fucked up move. They didn't seem to care much but she probably wanted to keep the girls away. Still fucked up though.

Double-page supporter
This guy's way too hung up on what the other guys think... wtf, who cares? It's no secret that the two of them are close either. Author's trying really hard to build tension and drama where none exists.

Dex-chan lover
Those who say that this is unneeded drama, he just need to be more confident lol, need to remember that this is a highschool kid. Most of us don't even know ourselves when we were that age. Some people only learn to truly not care about what others think when they reach adulthood.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god i hate this feeling of catching up to a series and now having to wait WEEKS for the next chapter, but holy shit its so worthy
this manga is so fucking good holy shit best i've read all year BY FAR

Users who are viewing this thread