Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 39 - A Childhood Friend Who Tries to Blend In

Dex-chan lover
I think Yukiya should remain an introvert because the last time he had a breakthrough in interacting with other girl A pocky game happened. Maybe Miku already grow past that but if I were Yukiya, I would not risk it.

Group Leader
I just did one chapter for the memes.

Unfortunately my memes were too strong and now Viz decided to simulpub it 😔
you-steven.gif

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunate to hear, but rationally understandable. Hopefully Foxachu chooses to brave the storm. To be fair Viz, combative as they may be, does offer a very cheap subscription service, versus some that sell by chapter (yes you Kodansha, get stuffed).

Thank you for all your work until now.

Last edited:
Unfortunate to hear, but rationally understandable. Hopefully Foxachu chooses to brave the storm. To be fair to Viz, combative as they may be, does offer a very cheap subscription service, versus some that sell by chapter (yes you Kodansha, get stuffed).

Foxachu will also be dropping it, sorry bout that.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunate to hear that it's being dropped by both groups.

Thanks for picking it up in the first place so we could enjoy it for a bit longer!

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunate to hear, but rationally understandable. Hopefully Foxachu chooses to brave the storm. To be fair to Viz, combative as they may be, does offer a very cheap subscription service, versus some that sell by chapter (yes you Kodansha, get stuffed).

They also offer the newest chapters for free.

Dex-chan lover
Foxachu will also be dropping it, sorry bout that.
Ah well, again, a rationally understandable decision. I actually subscribe to the publishers that offer subscriptions (I refuse to pay by chapter) and acquire the tanks as available (or in Japanese for select titles). I question if the resources used fighting for the DMCA could be better used towards something that generates more revenue versus simply maintaining it, but that's an unqualified opinion. The obvious trend is heading towards the overseas market finally being fully/effectively utilized, it's simply not happening fast enough. It always strikes me as ironic, how the publishers argument is always about income, yet they're so slow to expand their market (yes there's an unfortunate implication there, iykyk).

Nonetheless, thank you for all your work as well.

Double-page supporter
Damn, a bit sad because viz is not accessable on my country. Thanks for updating this manga until now.
From what I've seen online, if you find a way to install the Viz Manga app .apk file (if you use Android) then you can access the content without any problem, because the app itself has no region-locking functionality.

Power Uploader
Welp, I can't really complain since it's a simulpub, but even then Viz kind of sucks ass. At least groups are not quitting over getting a license so it's fair.

Double-page supporter
From what I've seen online, if you find a way to install the Viz Manga app .apk file (if you use Android) then you can access the content without any problem, because the app itself has no region-locking functionality.
Thanks for the suggestion, but i m using IOS phone haha

Users who are viewing this thread