Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - The Childhood Friend Joins In

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm confused, is it low quality or the tler is trolling? Fuck it, I'm reading this.

Dex-chan lover
translation was actually great! I guess we have a better understanding of why Yukiya distanced himself from her and everyone. other girls were being annoying that she was spending time with just a boy so he didn't want her to feel isolated by them. really curious how the fake bf and fake gf thing will end up.

Dex-chan lover
Yukiya is the self-sacrificial type. I think I saw this coming. He left the whole "friend group" because he didn't want to make Miku uncomfortable. But really, all that did was drive a wedge between them and make her uncomfortable. He didn't bother to ask Miku if she liked hanging out with him more than with the girls.

I think this arc is gonna help Yukiya blow past his insecurities. Mihashi's gonna help him be more outgoing like before, and Fuji's gonna help him be more confident with his chances with Miku. At least, I hope it's gonna be like that.

I noticed that Miku and Yukiya aren't saying they're a temporary couple here. Miku doesn't even contradict Akane saying she brought her boyfriend!

Voh

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or her boobs enlarge every chapters...

Dex-chan lover
That was painful to read. Like not in the sense that the writing is bad, but just insane second-hand embarrassment for Yukiya. It's so odd how he seems so assertive and normal near Miku, but throw him into any normal social situation with more people and he looks like the most socially awkward dork.

Dex-chan lover
Hummm..... A real opponent will appear at some point, I don't think it will be these guys who have already appeared. I'm betting on the guy who played prince and declared himself to her.

Dex-chan lover
That was painful to read. Like not in the sense that the writing is bad, but just insane second-hand embarrassment for Yukiya. It's so odd how he seems so assertive and normal near Miku, but throw him into any normal social situation with more people and he looks like the most socially awkward dork.
Because he is comfortable with her, he just feels uncomfortable in a group setting

Users who are viewing this thread