Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I read chapter 1 and 2, got bored and then jumped to chapter 23 and 24 since that's what people are gushing over about. Just a generic high school romance. I don't get why it has such a high rating.

Double-page supporter
guys, about that tiara and castle as the background... love and money,,, love will be perfect along with the money involved. trust me on this one, she may not asked you to have money which is NAIVE if you believe that. she may said i want you not the money and you are good as dead if you believe that. mutual love means to provide her as a guy/man, you are. well, its up to you which part you believe is, until she said "i want this/that..." you screwed the fuck up

Really like the story, MC can become manly at time.
But most of the time, it very frustrating with how the MC think, like pushing himself away from the FML, this is a common mindset of Japanese romance story, which is that way to promote it to otaku, but at the same time, it block off any other personality trait of the MC.
When can we get an MC that is competent, confident and no inferior complex for Japanese romance story?

Dex-chan lover
pretty shit novel of the will they wont they and ntr tease (that ofc never goes anywhere, just there to create drama) kind. it feels like it's 15 years old.

Dex-chan lover
I've tried reading this manga about 3 times, but I can never get past the first chapter. I don't know if it's this dynamic of provocative FMC and MC who is embarrassed, or the shoujo style designs, or the protagonist speaking his mind for others to hear. I wanted to like this one since so many people say it well and the rating is very high, but unfortunately I didn't see anything that made me interested (I even went to see chapters 23 and 24 to see if it excited me). I think I've read too many romantic comedies for anyone to surprise me.

Pourquoi jouer sur la jalousie du protagoniste pour le pousser a la confession , et sur son ego dans un concours ridicule . Le manga etait sympa mais là c est pas ouf

Supporter
guys, about that tiara and castle as the background... love and money,,, love will be perfect along with the money involved. trust me on this one, she may not asked you to have money which is NAIVE if you believe that. she may said i want you not the money and you are good as dead if you believe that. mutual love means to provide her as a guy/man, you are. well, its up to you which part you believe is, until she said "i want this/that..." you screwed the fuck up
Uhg. So sexist. It's slimy.

Users who are viewing this thread