#Aitora - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, yeah the cousin had designs from a very young age lol.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
I've merged the two half-chapters, please don't arbitrarily split chapters.

1708534015060.png
1708534036451.png

Contributor
I've merged the two half-chapters, please don't arbitrarily split chapters.
Looks like the recent chapters are split though. Maybe the older ones got merged after OP started translation? In any case I do prefer merged chapters when possible.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Looks like the recent chapters are split though. Maybe the older ones got merged after OP started translation? In any case I do prefer merged chapters when possible.
I've never seen chapters combined after the fact on Pocket, and OP admitted in his credits page that he split it.

Group Leader
BraveDude8 is correct, it was fully combined when I started it, and I did not properly read through all sections of the rules before posting and just assumed it was passable due to the amount of pages. I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Fed-Kun's army
2grfZu4.png

Dex-chan lover
Cousin wanted alabama ending. Little disappointed that she didn't just get an "addition" to her physique as that curse.

Supporter
Now here's a comment that isn't related to the tags:

Did any1 else notice this manga threw like, 5 plots at once in ch1 ?
Unsuccessful idol turned streamer with doomer personality
Turns guy due to curse
Now has to deal with a out of nowhere romance with a stranger while childhood friend moment exists

Fed-Kun's army
Checked the raws because fuck this shit getting tagged as GL despite the main character turning into a guy. This shit keeps going back and forth in a weird limbo, idk man.
There's a character who was a guy turned into a girl. This all was caused by an alien (yes, literally) and the alien demanded to see a proof of love (mouth-to-mouth kiss). The new character hit it off with Male!LoveAngel, so they were like "should we kiss?" But then turned out she was married. They were like "oh, then why don't you kiss your wife." But then the wife went "I can't love him, though. So it won't work." This was all happening while the childhood friend was burning with jealousy.
{next part of the chapter is a paid one, so I can't see it}
Loveangel went back to being a girl, presumably by kissing her childhood friend, and I don't know how to feel about this because it means Loveangel kissed her in her male form. But then after that the childhood friend grew a penis (while still being a girl) from, again, presumably, the alien.
It's just so... weird.
Thank you and sorry you had to go through that

Dex-chan lover
Well, good it happened in chapter 1 so I didnt waste time reading this story. This shouldnt even count as GL

To whoever cleaned the text bubbles for this, you should probably either get your eyes checked or clean your dirty monitor because about 80% still have remnants of the original text. It's not even that hard to make the inside of bubbles completely white.

Users who are viewing this thread