Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 21 - Stay With Me Until I Fall Asleep [UNCENSORED]

Banned
These bitches clearly need some dick, maybe that'll help solve their sexual frustrations

Dex-chan lover
Dang no wonder she didnt want him to call her relatives.

Anywho, Thanks for the sl

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Umimi is much better than Shizuku, I don't get that "bitch energy" from Umimi even when she tries but Shizuku always gives that "bitch energy" as soon as she appears. And I feel like Shizuku is not in love with Riku either, it's more like an obsession, so I'm rooting for Umimi but it's a bit unlikely to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for the MC. He's genuinely a good guy and it feels like everyone is just using him for the warmth his heart provides, but then casts him aside for someone else once their wounds are healed. He deserves better than any of the love interest here.
Basically, yeah and also they hurt him and inflicted damage toward him and his heart, that might cause him to go into a mental breakdown soon if they continue doing that (basically squeezing him dry). I feel so bad for the MC, like you said he is genuinely a nice and down to earth person. I hope he gets better treatment soon 😭😔

Dex-chan lover
SVujiUg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The situation is probably Umami’s mom being neglectful since Umimi mentioned her mom selfish, Umimi runs away to a place she doesn’t feel lonely, mom feels bad, step-dad comes to “bring her back home”

Dex-chan lover
shizuku is still the best girl .... l know its bad but l still hope they hook up at the end

Dex-chan lover
They both pre bad ngl.. Man should just leave em both and find someone better.
Actually it's all on Riku being stupid little shit. Umimi liked him, but kept going on, and on about how great takt was. because Riku showed zero interest in Umimi. She got interested in takt, but takt only used her, because he thought it would hurt Riku. Riku is a coward who couldn't even confess, and move on. Umimi has liked Riku, and still does. Umimi is the best choice here. Riku is just stupid. He's a typical dumb. protag who's oblivious. to every thing except himself. selfcentered idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Umimi is much better than Shizuku, I don't get that "bitch energy" from Umimi even when she tries but Shizuku always gives that "bitch energy" as soon as she appears.
I suppose she's a little better, I'd be rooting for her if it weren't for the blackmailing. Since she did that she's not worth chasing after either imo

Dex-chan lover
I suppose she's a little better, I'd be rooting for her if it weren't for the blackmailing. Since she did that she's not worth chasing after either imo
Yeah, the blackmail thing is pretty bad lol. She be like "break their relationship so I can get back with Takt" and when Riku says that he is currently making progress she like - "No, don't do that".

She also gives off "If I can't have you, nobody can" vibes.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it isn't some abusing step-father but looking at the plot it very likely?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that’s cool and all , I’m just here to be disappointed by the eventual reveal. Like really, what could be so important that it drives all this secrecy.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I wonder who Mr. Mystery Man at the end could be 🤔?

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Considering what was just introduced to us, the obvious answer to "Who's that Pokemon?" is clearly her stepfather. HOWEVER, the big brain answer is that it's Takt.

Dex-chan lover
LOL guess we're about to find out how "reliable" the MC is. But you knew this twist was coming based on the re-married mom trope earlier. Abusive second hubby of the Mom? PO'd drunk possessive biological deadbeat Dad? Place your virtual bets folks.

Users who are viewing this thread