Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 21 - Stay With Me Until I Fall Asleep [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the most cheapest, laziest and talentless shortcut to a character background drama. The sexual assault.

Contributor
Umimi's mom is at husband #3? And this intruder is most likely that man, the most likely reason she ran away? Well, yikes!

I would appreciate it if Umimi's backstory isn't yet another story of sexual violence and abuse, I'm tired of the predictable, cheap and easy drama such subplots bring. Make it something else and unexpected for once, that would be more entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Actually it's all on Riku being stupid little shit. Umimi liked him, but kept going on, and on about how great takt was. because Riku showed zero interest in Umimi. She got interested in takt, but takt only used her, because he thought it would hurt Riku. Riku is a coward who couldn't even confess, and move on. Umimi has liked Riku, and still does. Umimi is the best choice here. Riku is just stupid. He's a typical dumb. protag who's oblivious. to every thing except himself. selfcentered idiot.
Ok, this seems a bit excessive. How is it his fault if he never felt the same way and she never acted on it? Umimi herself only recently began to understand her feelings for him, how would he have noticed that she liked him all those years ago?

Back then, they were just friends. He talked about Takt so much because he’s his best friend, their relationship may be weird now but he loves that dude.

I said myself when I read that chapter that she was probably only interested in Takt cause he held Riku’s interest, something she couldn’t do, and it seems to hold true so far but she never acted on any feelings she had for Riku and he never saw her that way anyways.

If you were talking about Minase instead then everything you said would be kind of valid, but Umimi’s situation is largely her fault.

Dex-chan lover
Cops gan*b*** her? I heard in our news police did that to 2. The 2 are dead now.
I'm not completely 100% on this but I think Japanese cops would just take the runaway child home and load it off to social workers, who may or may not be helpful (as seen in Higurashi)

Dex-chan lover
I WAS TAUGHT BY MY DAD TO SAY "YOU'RE NOT HEAVY AT ALL" IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS.

flashback to his conversation with Minase in the sports shed

Well that was a fucking lie.

Users who are viewing this thread