Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Wet Fingers

Double-page supporter
This chapter was kinda hilarious, watching him growing more desperate to excuse her behavior.

MC: "What is that sound?"
Girl: masturbates right beside him
MC: "Well, that's something normal for a girl her age to do, completely unrelated with me."
Girl: begins moaning senpai
MC: "She's most likely referring to Takt, totally not me."
Girl: moans his name specifically
MC: "S-Surely, it's another person with the same name."
Girl: "You're awake, aren't you?" 100% ready to have passionate wild sex at the first sign of consent
MC: "L-Let's just pretend to be asleep, for all I know, this could be a dream!"
Girl: begins fingering herself with his hand
MC: "FOR FUCK'S SAKE WOMAN, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A DENSE PROTAGONIST, BUT YOU AIN'T MAKING MY JOB ANY EASIER!!!!"

Last edited:
Contributor
I excused Umimi last time for touching herself, maybe because it could've helped her calm down and sleep better after that ordeal, but escalating this and using his hand? While she thought he was sleeping? I... WTF :huh:
  • The sheer irony that Umimi who almost got assaulted now commits assault on the guy who saved her.
  • Riku huffing at more and more copium to excuse the situation he found himself in.
Yeah, I've run out of words to describe my feelings about this chapter. I don't even know where the hell this is going after this.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys this slaps i dont know what youre on about. leave if u want.

Dex-chan lover
I excused Umimi last time for touching herself, maybe because it could've helped her calm down and sleep better after that ordeal, but escalating this and using his hand? While she thought he was sleeping? I... WTF :huh:
  • The sheer irony that Umimi who almost got assaulted now commits assault on the guy who saved her.
  • Riku huffing at more and more copium to excuse the situation he found himself in.
Yeah, I've run out of words to describe my feelings about this chapter. I don't even know where the hell this is going after this.

That kind of behavior is super common among survivors of abuse who do not go through serious therapy.

It's actually called "the cycle of abuse," and is really important knowledge that everyone should have.

If they stopped teaching that in school, I'm really disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
- Ah~ ♥
(she must be sleep-talking.)
- Ah~ ♥♥ [shlickshlickshlickshlick]
(she must be... sleep-fapping?)
- Ah~ senpai~~ ♥♥♥
(she probably means "Takt-senpai".)
- Ah ♥♥ Riku-senpai ♥♥♥♥
(uh, she... must be under a lot of stress.)
- Riku senpai~ ♥♥♥ You're asleep right? ♥♥
(aw, she's holding my hand, that's cute.)
- [shlickshlickshlickshlick] AH ♥ SENPAI ♥♥♥ I'M GONNA~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(OH MY GOD BITCH THAT'S NASTY EWWWWWWW)
(licks fingers before she gets back with wet wipes...)

Dex-chan lover
My fear of men didn't change. (Page 18)
Well I think the MC going to have a fear of women at this rate with all the stuff that is going on, maybe even some trust issues if his other best friend is crazy too, so I guess you'll technically have something in common!
Geez how much more lower can this story go?
We introduce a new character!

Users who are viewing this thread