Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Wet Fingers

Dex-chan lover
I swear, the more I read, the more confused I get about what is going on between these four. Though, mostly, I'm wondering when and where the MC did his training because he's got the self restraint of a monk. Can't wait for more.

Thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
Has anyone else completely lost interest in this? These last few chapters have really killed the story.
totally but i'm not here to find an entertaining story, i'm here to feed my brain that's in constant demand for smut

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if RAG hadn't convinced you the complete shambles Japan's mental health apparatus is in, this'll do.
Oh i've spent around 1 year in Japan 20 years ago and my caretaker (the person taking care of me when my legal guardian was at work) told us about it.

Dex-chan lover
So like.. the girls like him, but for some reason go to his friend that they don't like... just so they can make it complicated to like him? Why?

Dex-chan lover
Huh...where did i see this pattern before? :shamihuh:

download.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
- Ah~ ♥
(she must be sleep-talking.)
- Ah~ ♥♥ [shlickshlickshlickshlick]
(she must be... sleep-fapping?)
- Ah~ senpai~~ ♥♥♥
(she probably means "Takt-senpai".)
- Ah ♥♥ Riku-senpai ♥♥♥♥
(uh, she... must be under a lot of stress.)
- Riku senpai~ ♥♥♥ You're asleep right? ♥♥
(aw, she's holding my hand, that's cute.)
- [shlickshlickshlickshlick] AH ♥ SENPAI ♥♥♥ I'M GONNA~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(OH MY GOD BITCH THAT'S NASTY EWWWWWWW)

Double-page supporter
Wait did they just add the sexual violence for this chapter instead of last chapter that's crazy

Dex-chan lover
This fucking guy seems to enjoy being humiliated in every direction because muh friendship. Pathetic garbage written characters all around as well which is worthy of getting cucked. It’s even harder to comprehend what the fuck is going on now, but author still wants to continue and keep up with this shit vague writing. It’ just straight up indulging in his personal cuck fantasy while attempting to envision his idealized scenario of being a cuckold. A fucking beta white knight who would stand up for his ladies yet the instant they molest him, he tries to come up with absurd excuses rather than addressing the issue directly. It clearly demonstrates how pathetic this writing can be, all for the shock value.

What comes next for mc? Witnessing takt engaging in forceful sex with main girl while watching and contemplating “..ah yes this is what i wanted”. Fuck this series

Dex-chan lover
Dude like come on. He knows she thinks of him when doing that. Yet he's a coward. He has zero balls, zero drive, and can be considered a child. He didn't pay any attention to her back then, and is now flat out ignoring her. Ps chapter name is aptly named wet fingers. Ya got that right. Dude should have atleast gotten a taste of her juice. Couldn't even do that much. Shows how much of a coward he is. Are we sure he's not gay?
To be fair, the person he has a crush is dating his friend but somehow coming onto him, and his Kouhai literally said she had a crush on his friend. Of course he's gonna be somewhat doubtful, and he's a legitimately good guy. Not everyone is a horny monkey who only thinks about fucking around.

Users who are viewing this thread