Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 37 - The worst-case scenario

Dex-chan lover
Bruh why do this... Thanks for the spoilers explaining tho, don't know if it makes it any better but idk. The whole point of the manga is for her to NTR the other guy but it still sucks lol. NTR when you are actually invested into the story really sucks, even though the manga is straight dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
It's so over for Riku, LMAO. Instead of catching Zs he's catching Ls.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh considering that everyone wants to fuck the MC it's more believable the guy to target him than her, and it doesn't matter giving the MC the NTR dream because nothing is going to beat cuckzuya boner while crying.

Fed-Kun's army
next ch is out in portuguese, the guy is trying to roofie her but the 2 male chars bust in, get mad at him but shizuku tells them it's fine, they apologize and then the guy throws the roofie drink away and says he's gonna do it next night

if my rough understanding of the language is correct
where'd u read it?

Dex-chan lover
legit just google aitsu no kanojo 38, it's like first result
okay-ok.gif

Dex-chan lover
next ch is out in portuguese, the guy is trying to roofie her but the 2 male chars bust in, get mad at him but shizuku tells them it's fine, they apologize and then the guy throws the roofie drink away and says he's gonna do it next night

if my rough understanding of the language is correct

I've kept reading this because I just wanted to know what the hell is going on with the best friend and main girl's seemingly fake relationship

But it's getting harder and harder to justify continuing

Users who are viewing this thread