Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The Two Who Left Midway

So I'm not the only one thinking the MC should run the f*ck out of there and leave those two psychos alone to find peace. This amount of stress(i even feel it as a reader, the secondhand stress) isn't worth it for some little piece of p*ssy. 💀

Dex-chan lover
God of Manga/Anime/Otaku/Weeb please!
Someone please takes him out of these bs. He doesn’t deserve this.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprises if she's just teasing him with that smile, but in reality she has never let Takt touch her lying about wanting to have a pure relationship, being not ready for the next step or that kind of stuff while she waits for the MC to make his move on her. She's probably really in love with Riku but in a very twisted way and wants him to be dominant with her.
Also I wouldn't be surprised if this manga get axed or the author starts to make h-doujins about this series on fanbox (both could happen).

Dex-chan lover
gBFRcUW3_o.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking frustrating. Does Takt have dirt on and is blackmailing her? Is he threatening to kill himself if things don't go his way? Goddamnit.
This episode made it felt like a deal between both of them actually.
Takuto doesn't seem to show he likes or want Shizuku, and she knows it. So, guessing they're together for another thing benefiting both.

Dex-chan lover
What

What the fuck just happened?

Yeah, like the rest here im gonna wait for a TON of more chapters before continuing this shitty story

Either we see the axe fall, the cuck fall, or the mystery and lying revealed

Dex-chan lover
Okay, going back to the previous chapters. Like the first chapter where the two left for a cafe and she showed up to Riku's house later

It can be assumex that Takt assaulted his gf but now shes willingly going along??????

What the fuck is going on

Dex-chan lover
What if Takt does that not to make him jealous for Inori. But to say indirectly that "don't look at her. Look at me instead"

Aggregator gang
Here's a fucking thought, how about the story actually progresses instead of having to theorize every single fucking chapter because no information is being distributed.

Supporter
Takt is into NTR, but not on his "GF" but on the MC, the FMC is a sadistic bitch and love to make suffer the MC, but truly love him in the end. the MC is in the middle of two psychopaths

Aggregator gang
Bruh, why tf did they decide to go out with the Takt if Riku was clearly the better man that acted more nicely to the 2 of them

I can understand putting some cheating in the to spice things up, but at least make it make sense.
i dont want to read this and then see my boy Riku get NTR'd when clearly he's 1000 times better than Takt

whether takt gets the girl or not, he's not gonna win or feel better in the end. he's already broken

Aggregator gang
I think his really is gay. I think he was kissed by his friend and the girl that night. His friend was blushing over him, which is initial by the artist. The friend don't have feelings for these women, more like a cover up, supressing his feelings for the main character. He is not jealous his "girlfriend" is touching him. He's jealous that he cant have him. I think the "girlfriend" know he is gay, but can't say anything about it because it would break his trust. I don't think she is such a bitch to do anything behind her "boyfriend" back. Its most likely a fake relationship.

Aggregator gang
The guys are not fighting over the girl. Its the best friends fighting over the MC. They most likely have some type of mutual thing going on. I don't think the friends are shitty people, he grew up with them, he would know them. Im 100% confident that the best friend is gay.

Users who are viewing this thread