Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The two people who were seen

Dex-chan lover
People have been theorising that something IMPORTANT went down at the Cafe incident.
I'm going to say it now. In my opinion, it will fall flat and be something not-so-big.

Nothing too big happened, certainly nothing as HUGE as people make it out to be. This author is just writing a dumpster fire because he wants to. These characters are just retards.
The MC is the only normal dude. The girls are psychos (and Minami is not leaving Takuto for no real reason. Seriously she should just dump him at this point.) And Takuto is borderline psycho too with his complexes.
And they have no rational reason to be doing what they are doing now, it's just that the author sucks.

There, this is my theory. Yes, I reread it now and it's a stupid theory.
But I think it is true, because at this point I believe that author cannot write a better story than this....
I still think the cafe incident is the ignition switch to all this so i dont think it'll be a nothing burger.

So this chapter tells us 2 things, 1 Umimi is psycho like the rest. 2. She probably always had something for Riku and either didnt realise it or did and like Minase chose to date Takt for no reason.

Either way at this point I'm 150% certtain that Minase is attempting to get Riku to be her man and I guess at that point end her relationship with Takt.

Riku is an idiot though, he heard the photo (phones in japan have to make the loud click sound to stop peep shots) for sure and she ran away at mach9 so how he thought "she didnt see" is retarded.

Makes me wonder if Takt realised Umimi was into Riku so he gunned for her to "win" cause of his inferiority complex.

Everything such a dumpster fire yet I cannot look away. Usually I cant remember names in series and yet I remember these ones, its fascinating how this series draws you in.

Someone in here said it reminds them of Domestic Girlfriend but I'd disagree with that as MC in that wasn't NTRing.

Dex-chan lover
So Mimi doesn't want to be the only one left not stabbing back at someone else's when everyone are backstabbing one another.

Yeah, also thought Mimi's tears are her realizing she actually likes Riku, or despair of seeing Minase always steal everything from her, or anger seeing how the girl who stole her boyfriend could have done such thing.

Everything such a dumpster fire yet I cannot look away. Usually I cant remember names in series and yet I remember these ones, its fascinating how this series draws you in.
Personal tips, attempt to write comments using their name. That instead of just using MC or FMC. Repeating helps with memorizing :)

Dex-chan lover
still dk the existance of takt at this point, soo iwll just cling on him having superiority complex.

-one idiot lives with superiority complex, so bone every girl that holds slightly possible romantic interest of his friend and hide his relationship just to mock his friend every way possible

-one confirmed slut going out with his friend just to incite his interest, the other one probably doesn't aware her feelings so goes out with his friend and hides from him yet audacity to call him friend and seek emotional support from him

-main idiot without a backbone that can't even say no to these two hoes and joke of a friend

truly, the epitome of dumpster fires. looks like author likes ntr vibe and can't grow a backbone because of his thirst for a coochie.

why am i reading this? simple, if the author do the unthinkable yet most realistic action and goes berserk against those two hoes and joke of a friend. that's my only hope in this genre but looks like having boundaries or backbone doesn't a strong suit in this genre.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author keeps throwing fuel into the Train! We're gonna hit a wall!

Double-page supporter
this is getting scary but it’s quite clear why she upset so much seeing those two kissed. she has been having a big crush on MC but accidentally see him kissing a new girlfriend of her ex that she dated. must feel very complicated

Contributor
I don't have anybody to root for in this dumpster fire manga. This is just a burning trainwreck that I can't look away from... because it's actually entertaining, but in a negative way. Like indulging in schadenfreude. It's only going to get worse from here and we know it.

Dex-chan lover
It's a save presumption about Mimi liking Riku because it's a romcom and all girls love the male lead.
But I think, at least in the beginning, she never see Riku in romantic way. Takuto was her boyfriend, and Riku is her senpai. Both are boys who she can trust. It would still feel sad if someone you think is close and will always be there for you suddenly leaves.

Take example, if another guy shows up and Takuto suddenly spend all the time playing with him, while ignoring Riku who had been friend for years, Riku would be sad too (or he's just gay for Takuto as we know it).

Poor Takuto, the fate of a cuck, a basically secondary character which no one will get his name correctly and be forever meme named Takt in the translation
I want to plant the blame on takt.op.Destiny for that.

-one confirmed slut going out with his friend just to incite his interest
Bet on it's not for the old plot of "making him jealous".
Shizuku probably just go with it, since Riku didn't show any interest about becoming lovers.
She tried making it works out.

But then, as Dwarfy theorised, things just doesn't work well and it reached the point of beyond repair.

Dex-chan lover
It's a save presumption about Mimi liking Riku because it's a romcom and all girls love the male lead.
But I think, at least in the beginning, she never see Riku in romantic way. Takuto was her boyfriend, and Riku is her senpai. Both are boys who she can trust. It would still feel sad if someone you think is close and will always be there for you suddenly leaves.

Take example, if another guy shows up and Takuto suddenly spend all the time playing with him, while ignoring Riku who had been friend for years, Riku would be sad too (or he's just gay for Takuto as we know it).

I want to plant the blame on takt.op.Destiny for that.

Bet on it's not for the old plot of "making him jealous".
Shizuku probably just go with it, since Riku didn't show any interest about becoming lovers.
She tried making it works out.

But then, as Dwarfy theorised, things just doesn't work well and it reached the point of beyond repair.
It's why I'm so interested when we get the cafe incident backstory, I'm assuming they will drip feed that info though. We know from Takt something happened then (Even if it seems small it was still the inciting trigger for all this).

I was actually suprised when Umimi cried when she saw that scene I was like "Wait she also wanted on Riku's dick?" But then it could be something else but I'm hedging on she just never realised until then she wanted to be with Riku and would fit in well with Takt being so swooping in to date her.

Dex-chan lover
MC is part of the problem when he doenst refuse any advances and instead actually welcomes them.

Users who are viewing this thread