The Third Impact: MangaDex Anniversary Celebration + Reddit AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are doing your best with the situation that world threw us all into. Congrats and keep up the great work!

somebody help out based @ixlone already

thank you guys for the website and the hard work...
I appreciate yall. hope that one day I can contribute 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome work on the site guys!! Hoping for many more years to come!!🤠
Have been with this site from Batoto went a bye bye.

Group Leader
@holo great to see you lasted this long. I remembered the days from when you supported doki. Days are gone when high quality fansubs with doki, commie and eclipse and static were dominating but now we have shitty annotations from cr. I still haven't finished nekopara from that silly banner entry I've made years ago, but it's a nice game to relax and chill when my internet dies.

Happy 3rd year anniversary!! Thank you soooo much for all the work the staffs has done! Much appreciated ^^ <3

Not sure if its useful but I use vue in general for work would be interested in contributing :)

Oh snap late to the party, Am i?
Anyway, i truly appreciate the effort put into this wonderful siste and community though i am a lurker
Hopefully i'll get my server up and running this year so i can contribute a bit as well

Thank you for your efforts, I've been happily reading on this manga ever since it started. Really like that the website links to where i can support the creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread