The Third Impact: MangaDex Anniversary Celebration + Reddit AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
Given how well the advertisement did for you, why not just update it to target specifically manga that cause a strain on the server? Like, add an ad on Solo Leveling Wednesdays so that the thousands of people who read that chapter do all the views for that ad.

Alternatively, work with doujin creators to sell officially translated versions of their work. Like Irodori Comics or Fakku, but a bit more on the level.

Also, congrats on the anniversary. It was tough losing Batoto, but I’m glad you guys have prospered since then.

Dex-chan lover
nice-job-2.jpg

Thanks for another great MD year! 😁

@holo just because you retired doesn't mean you're restricted from visiting and/or lurking! 👻

Waah congrats for 3 years!! Thank you everyone for doing god’s work here ✨ manga really helped me through 2020 :))) heres to more years for mangadex ❤️

Sending 💖's for all the hard work done by our legendary developers, moderators and MD staff, dedicated MD@ Home hosters, and all the wonderful scanlation teams around the world! 🥰

Group Leader
Congratulations for three years of (alomst ) constant and reliable service from weltenWanderer Scans!

Please keep at it everyone. I love this site and everything it does for us. I hope that it reaches greatness. That said the guys over at Marionette Scanlations thank you as well.

>r*ddit
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😩😩😩😩😩😩☠☠☠☠☠☠yikes and cringe

For such a young site, the stuff seen here, UI and all, are leagues ahead of the ones I've seen in my opinion. Despite some shortcomings, you guys still make it worth my while to spend my time here. I hope to see more improvements and a better future for you and this site.

Contributor
One week of temporary limited ads resulted in two months of covered costs? Not bad, I'd say.

MD@Home
Commomerate this great year, I visited staff's profile and stole one series each from their list. I surprised block button is not exist, haha. They deserved love after all (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Congrats to 3 years of hard work
Long Live MangaDex

MD@Home
Perhaps the MD@H's clients 297 and 339 are those ones from SA?

Seems I had sucess to invite a friend to run one client. :D

Wait, 3 years already ??? 😅

...Well, thanks to you all for still working on this, MangaDex is the best !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread