The Third Impact: MangaDex Anniversary Celebration + Reddit AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
i don't think i woulda started scanlating w/o mangadex so that's cool. thanks ppl for running the site.

MD@Home
Congrats Mangadex! Also, I'm mindblown that a week-long ad is that lucrative for the site.

Any chance we can have it as an option to enable in our individual settings so we can continue to support the site?

Dex-chan lover
chinese cultivation game ad saves local pirate site

happy birthday

Fed-Kun's army
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEA BABYYYY
Let's all thank the people who keep this website running ESPECIIALLY after COVID-19 and the closing of a popular manga reading website
They've been keeping up with all the new users and servers like hell just to keep all of us readers satisfied
All of this and for free!
SUPER scanslation friendly too I LOVE IT.
I might come here to start being a scanslator!
To all my peeps running MangaDex KEEP IT UPPP
we love the hard work 🎉🎉

Wow, i've been reading manga like this for 2 years now. Dang... Hopefully this year i'll get into my 2k+ manga backlog and/or seriously cut it down.

Group Leader
Congratulations to mangadex and all the staff!!! Thanks to this site Ii have my own little group thriving to survive in this place full of amazing scanlation groups, love y'all! :D

Group Leader
Thanks very much for the amazing platform. Congratulations on the milestone and looking forward to many more. Best wishes.

Congrats and bless your souls for basically carrying the manga-reading community on your backs as far as i can see. Dont see anyone else out there doin it like you people. I used to live in fear of accidentally clicking on a virus-infested pop-up out there on shady sites i once visited, and i wandered aimlessly after mangarock shut down. Then i found mangadex. And i am ever thankful for the sanctuary that this site granted me.
Also u guys make things fun here. And you've built a good community in the forums.

I just want to say thank you Mangadex for making this my new home and I also want to thanks and appreciate all the scanlators for all their works!!! Once again THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for the free manga, I'd donate money if I wasn't a lazy-greedy piece of barely-qualifying-as-human shit but if you need any more virgins to sacrifice just call me

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2021-01-20-014703.png

When I think of MatH stats, this is the thing I want to see. Any chance of showing this to the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread