The Third Impact: MangaDex Anniversary Celebration + Reddit AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratz coming this far. Sucks about the legal issue, never knew that happened and that sounds scary what will happen to the site.
Probably it would've been best idea to have other "manga" sites as fodder to keep this one under the radar.

Ada

I can't believe it has been another year, I feel like I am still in 2020 😅

Thank you, everyone, who has been working on this site, the scanlations groups and individual that are giving us a great place to enjoy manga 😊

Thank you all for your hard work, this site is miles ahead of the competition as far as I'm concerned. (●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks as always for your hard work. Batoto walked so Mangadex can run - tho occasionally stopping for a bit while complaining of cramp. Make sure to stretch, get enough potassium, and drink lots of water.

too bad it sounds like the ad didn't bring in as much as it could have. I'll admit I used the ad to download the game and play it for over 20 days and pay for far too much in the game 😂 hopefully uninstalling it didn't hurt your income

Dex-chan lover
Cheers to another year of burning the servers with Solo Levelling lol

also, have a free meme
yENbx0P.png

😄😄Amazing... if i have more money i'll help the site and the author of the manga i read😄😄

congrats.. 💜 and please stay as long as MD can.. i cant think of any best manga website to read my yuri stuffs..

thank you so much,mDex.. youre the best, no shit..

Group Leader
Thankx for creating mangadex and maintaining it. It helps to share mangas and discover new ones.

Thank you for the hard work! Time really flies by. Thank you MangaDex staff and the site volunteers of MangaDex@Home for keeping this site running!

Wow 3 years went by fast. Congrats!!!! You guys are definitely better than the manga sites that came before you and the competition from my experience. This site has been my saving grace for 2020. Hope you guys have many more years like this to come. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex averaged 100'000 visitors per hour: a week-long campaign gets a very conservative figure of 17'000'000 views. From the stats, 83'802 people clicked on the ad. 500 have installed it. The campaign was a success, the product was shit.

Thanks for yall's work. Amazing job creating this community and managing all the problems associated with addicted horny weeblets.

Has it really been this long, I still remember going here after (you know what site died) and being surprised with just how much effort you guys have been putting into this site, thanks a lot for the great lengths you guys go through to make the site what it is + all the communication you offer on discord etc, I look forward to see v5 someday. Cheers.

I don't know what I would have done without you guys. When manga rock ended I thought I was going to have to stop reading. It also gave me a wake-up call when it comes to stealing stuff from the translators. Can't afford books and I won't read at those who steal translations/ scanlations. When I find a series I like I usually go to the translator page to read it, for the extra ads rev for the team. I'm very thankful for the link option you have put in. xoxoxo <3

Dex-chan lover
Good job Mangadex. This site is awesome. Here's to many more years to come 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread