Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Memories only for the two of us

Aggregator gang
I will be working on chapter 13 sometime this week.

Hey guys, I just noticed that Animewaves is back to doing the translation, so I'm going to be dropping it.
I'll look for some other hidden gems to practice and improve my translation skills.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
landing directly on the back of your head, especially with someone's body weight on your face, is dangerously lethal, jeez
It's okay, he's denser than lead, this level of violence is nothing for a harem protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
The cursed stone behelit thing hit him pretty hard. I wonder if this will end up being a pseudo-supernatural deal, and his expressions were sealed by the stone, only to now be released since he was bonked.

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if he loses his childhood memories due to the rock falling on his head.

But I agree with the sentiment that it is a let down to change the wingwoman this quickly even though there is a good reason for her to fall for him

Dex-chan lover
02104120521515.png
yes.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean its generic, but still well done. It doesnt feel out of place. Though I still wonder what exactly happened in kindergarden. I know there is this scene where he made a weird scary face, but it isnt exactly picked up by new girl. Am I missing a scene?

Users who are viewing this thread