Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The two people who were seen

Dex-chan lover
So it was Umimi and not a new girl. Was that her imagination that MC saw her and went to kissing. Minase is right, what was he going to tell her? Umimi dead eyes made it look like she liked MC for a long time and became heartbroken\betrayed. I thought she liked Takt.

Dex-chan lover
Just binged this. At first I was like give this guy a break he just doesnt want to break his circle of close friends. Now I think he totally deserves to crash and burn lmao

Dex-chan lover
I am still willing to side with the mc - kinda hard to outright reject advances from his longtime crush and it's not like he can take a break from being in her company to clear his head, this being a HS plot. I do hope he would just decide to say "fuck it" and talk it out with Takuto and explain that he needs some time away from everyone involved.

Dex-chan lover
whether or not these 2 are "made for each other" or not, the fact that the girl is unshamefully cheating on her boyfriend and the guy is just as bad, I sure hope these 2 get their deserved punishement, cheating aint cool. I dont know whether the Takt guy is a good person or not, he doesnt seem to have done anything wrong so far but whatever the case, he certainly doesnt deserve this :|

Dex-chan lover
whether or not these 2 are "made for each other" or not, the fact that the girl is unshamefully cheating on her boyfriend and the guy is just as bad, I sure hope these 2 get their deserved punishement, cheating aint cool. I dont know whether the Takt guy is a good person or not, he doesnt seem to have done anything wrong so far but whatever the case, he certainly doesnt deserve this :|
He has major "I resent my friend for X reason, so I will make every effort to screw him over" vibes. Or maybe it's the fact that people localize his name as Takt instead of Takuto, turning him murderously mad.

Dex-chan lover
He has major "I resent my friend for X reason, so I will make every effort to screw him over" vibes. Or maybe it's the fact that people localize his name as Takt instead of Takuto, turning him murderously mad.
The Takt guy has those major vibes you mean? or the main dude? Cuz so far, I havent really seen the Takt guy done anything wrong yet? I mean the fact that he told the uh...houhai girl to not tell the main guy that they were dating is a little sus but nothing really outrageous.

Dex-chan lover
The Takt guy has those major vibes you mean? or the main dude? Cuz so far, I havent really seen the Takt guy done anything wrong yet? I mean the fact that he told the uh...houhai girl to not tell the main guy that they were dating is a little sus but nothing really outrageous.
He also had a rather resentful expression when saying "I won't lose" in the forest chapter. And you don't need to have visibly-villainous expressions and have monologues about how much you hate someone to have negative vibes.

Dex-chan lover
He also had a rather resentful expression when saying "I won't lose" in the forest chapter. And you don't need to have visibly-villainous expressions and have monologues about how much you hate someone to have negative vibes.
That I know, but he certainyl hasnt done anything wrong yet, to the main dude. Dude might just know somewhat about the feelings his girlfriend has for the main dude and sorta...steeled himself by saying that. Who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Good Guy Riku always get the shorthand of the stick. This is why I hate NTR

Users who are viewing this thread