Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 38 - Nighttime Companion

Dex-chan lover
This arc has gone on for way too long. The manga feels like it's gone all over the place ever since the author added in all these extra characters outside of the main trio.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, man. I'm this close to giving 1-rating star. But, since the crisis is averted, i need to pending it. :angery:
See y'all on the next "hot garbage" updates :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
I'm only still here to see how much lower this can get after this rape man.

Group Leader
What was the point of this chapter?

And can someone tell me the plot of this manga again? Kinda forgot.

Double-page supporter
This arc has gone on for way too long. The manga feels like it's gone all over the place ever since the author added in all these extra characters outside of the main trio.
The extra characters are a way to prevent the story from ending. Throw in more characters to add more complications, and thus you can extend the "drama" a lot longer.

That aside, I just marathoned this series. The premise seems kinda forced to me. Granted, it has been ages since I was in high school. But in this situation, you have two guys and a girl. The girl and the MC like each other. Clearly, the MC's best friend likes the girl as well. Somehow, he ends up with the girl. So why does she go out with him when she's only interested in the MC? I get the "don't want to mess up the friendship" element, but at the same time, that was lost the moment she agreed to date the best friend.

As to the "NTR" aspects I've seen folks speaking about, does that really apply here? The girl has no romantic feelings for the best friend. I honestly can't get a read on how much the best friend "loves" the girl. The MC isn't trying to steal the girl, even though he has the hots for her. It comes off more as simple cheating.

Ah, so next chapter is about Yako. So the next one drops on the 24th... Thank you, Radeon. Also about the manager... あんたが最低な人だろう。

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
He rapes her in her sleep and in 40 years she and 12 other women will ruin his political career with rape accusations. That's how I would write it if this manga took place in the US of A.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
S
z6H2cB8.png
Manga?

Dex-chan lover
I care about Takt and Riku equally.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... HAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa. Wow, I never wished for a character to get raped more than I do now with that amount of bullshit spitting from her mouth. Even just a scare would be enough to get her shit together, but noooooope. Maybe she'll get something even worse. I hope she does, I reaaaaaaaaally do.

Dex-chan lover
The extra characters are a way to prevent the story from ending. Throw in more characters to add more complications, and thus you can extend the "drama" a lot longer.

That aside, I just marathoned this series. The premise seems kinda forced to me. Granted, it has been ages since I was in high school. But in this situation, you have two guys and a girl. The girl and the MC like each other. Clearly, the MC's best friend likes the girl as well. Somehow, he ends up with the girl. So why does she go out with him when she's only interested in the MC? I get the "don't want to mess up the friendship" element, but at the same time, that was lost the moment she agreed to date the best friend.

As to the "NTR" aspects I've seen folks speaking about, does that really apply here? The girl has no romantic feelings for the best friend. I honestly can't get a read on how much the best friend "loves" the girl. The MC isn't trying to steal the girl, even though he has the hots for her. It comes off more as simple cheating.
You are right and I do get their purpose I just find them boring. I view this manga as a guilty pleasure, it's nonsense but I am curious to see how far they take "NTR" aspect. At most I think she'll break up with BF and get with the MC in the end and BF will still be cool with it, because you know he's a simp cool.

Users who are viewing this thread