Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 43 - I Want Riku To Do It

Dex-chan lover
She really do be like this

18551e041bb07f8a3bf3b413ca236c23.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So got nothing besides more of them crossing the line of cheating. Great now we wait for another 20 chapters before we get another event.
Reminder everyone, Bad Girl got an anime adaption:
So Nikumaru sensei is set & probably can make this manga last long enough that it can also get an anime adaption. Can't for the Internet to riot (again). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
It just genuinely sounds like a cuck situation. Guy gets up and leaves, she gets more intense. Yeah the guy wants to watch his girl get fucked, but it has to be the MC because they're all already on good terms.

Dex-chan lover
More than 300k copies for 4 volumes, by the way.
And it was also recently licensed by Seven Seas.

bRicTWN.jpeg

Oh, and if we pay attention to older milestones, it's slowly but surely speeding up.
If it starts to track better and better, an adaptation isn't a pipe dream, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese audience on the Sunday Webry app:

vCySpWC.png

リクの「タクトと付き合ったままじゃないとダメなのか?」の時の雫の表情、やっぱり絶対になんかあるよな。予想はつかんけど

In the scene where Riku says, "Is it really necessary to stay in a relationship with Tact?" the look on Shizuku's face definitely suggests there's something going on. I can't quite predict what it is, though.
cyEaMiL.png

今回は結構良かったと思う。ナヨナヨしてたリクが動こうとしたから。雫は早く理由を話せ

I think this time was quite good. Riku, who had been so indecisive, actually started to take action. Shizuku, hurry up and explain the reason.
6XWiYiV.png

やっと物語進むのか! まってたぜえええ

Finally, the story is moving forward! I’ve been waiting for this!
5Jr2fi0.png

NTRを許すな
肉丸さん。俺は誰がなんと言おうとこの漫画が好きだぜ

Don’t forgive NTR
Mr. Nikumaru, no matter what anyone says, I really like this manga.
iv6Ajea.png

やっと分かった!
実は雫はサキュバス星からやって来て地球で成長したサキュバスで、サキュバス星の最終試験が「彼氏と付き合いながら本命の男子とする」で、彼氏 にバレたら落第ってルールがあって試験のリミットが迫ってるってことなんじゃね!? いつかの電話の相手は試験の監視役で、店長は絞り取られるのが怖くて萎えたんだよ! 現実に当てはめて考察してたがまさかファンタジーだったとは...!
ついに始まったなこの漫画!

I finally get it!

It turns out that Shizuku is actually a succubus from the Succubus Planet who grew up on Earth. The final exam for succubi from her planet is to date a boyfriend while being involved with their true love, and if her boyfriend finds out, she fails. The deadline for the exam is approaching!

The person she was talking to on the phone was probably an examiner, and the shop manager got discouraged because he was scared of being drained! I had been trying to apply this to reality, but it turns out it was a fantasy all along!

This manga has finally begun!

The last comment :pepela:

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I highly doubt the author will come up with a good explanation as to why she HAS to fuck MC while still dating Takt but I'm still curious what it's going to be.
Obviously Takuto is a cuckold with particular inclinations and can only get off on having his gf fuck his best friend. He also has cancer so time is running out for Shizuku to cuck him before he dies. /s

Dex-chan lover
Umimi realizes that Shizuku, Takt and her, all tried to fall in love with someone else, due to feeling afraid that their relationship with Riku would change, escaped to a type of relationship that would not end, one where they are not lovers with Riku, and tried to love someone else, with Umimi, it was Takt, and with Shizuku, it was Takt, and with Takt, it was Umimi and then Shizuku.

Takt likely is facing pressure from his family to marry someone, and Shizuku is the girl that he knows, who is most likely to be willing to enter a loveless marriage with Takt, who loves Riku, all of the reasons why have not been made clear yet. It's unlikely that her only reason is simply to help Takt satisfy his parents. Shizuku who loves Riku, of course, wants her first time to be with Riku, who she is in love with and not with Takt, so that they can each treasure the memory of doing it with the person they love for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
including the horrid raep and NTR bait.

It would be really funny if the guy never appears again in the manga.
Just some random ass guy who shows up in one chapter, tries to rape the heroine in the next but fails, then leaves the manga after having no effect on the story whatsoever other than to make the MC have something in common with Kazuya from RaG, lol.

I can imagine that he was set to appear in the future and finally reveal what he was told, which will end up being some bullshit that makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread