Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 43 - I Want Riku To Do It

Double-page supporter
Oh my fucking god is it really that hard to say why you are doing all this ? Like it can't be that complicated, what the fuck is this unnecessary farce ? Just get over with it already.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like the obvious direction since she just can't break up with Takt for some reason. The only thing we're waiting to find out is why she has a time constraint on the cucking.
probably because the MC didn't seem like he is okay with it doing with someone else's girlfriend, which is honestly kinda cool on his part. Don't be a homewrecker and don't give fuel for cheaters

Man, the only possible explanation is that she is being forced to marry Takt after graduation, which of all the BS seems the least worst to me.
But as others have said, I will be very surprised that the explanation is satisfactory.

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure there's no master plan and the author is just making shit up as he goes. There's obviously key pointers (childhood friend romance with cuck(?) tendencies, lying to possibly gay best friend, second love interest with no downsides) but whatever we get is not gonna be enough to justify the craziness.
Better just stay for the tits and promise of sex
so fucking real

Dex-chan lover
This manga for me really is the equivalent to Domestic Girlfriend for Gigguk. I have never been so thoroughly entertained by a publishing manga!

Dex-chan lover
just… do something

but I guess that’s also one way to get to rent a girlfriend numbers of chapters

Dex-chan lover
Umimi realizes that Shizuku, Takt and her, all tried to fall in love with someone else, due to feeling afraid that their relationship with Riku would change, escaped to a type of relationship that would not end, one where they are not lovers with Riku, and tried to love someone else, with Umimi, it was Takt, and with Shizuku, it was Takt, and with Takt, it was Umimi and then Shizuku.

Takt likely is facing pressure from his family to marry someone, and Shizuku is the girl that he knows, who is most likely to be willing to enter a loveless marriage with Takt, who loves Riku, all of the reasons why have not been made clear yet. It's unlikely that her only reason is simply to help Takt satisfy his parents. Shizuku who loves Riku, of course, wants her first time to be with Riku, who she is in love with and not with Takt, so that they can each treasure the memory of doing it with the person they love for the first time.
I'm only reading this for the ecchi so I don't remember any details regarding Takt, but is he from one of those "prestigious" anime families? I could see this being true if that's the case, but if he isn't, then this seems like pure nonsense to me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only reading this for the ecchi so I don't remember any details regarding Takt, but is he from one of those "prestigious" anime families? I could see this being true if that's the case, but if he isn't, then this seems like pure nonsense to me.
In Chapter 26, Takt talks about his family, and based upon his description of them, and how they are discussed, they do seem to be a very important, prestigious family.

After seeing how bs Boy's Abyss ended, I don't think any bs reasons from this can top that and do anything to me. If this is a landmine then BA is the whole Ukraine's Western front and it ended in the most bs way while not even being axed

Dex-chan lover
This seems like the obvious direction since she just can't break up with Takt for some reason. The only thing we're waiting to find out is why she has a time constraint on the cucking.
I don't believe its cucking. Shizuku tried to jump MC dick on many occasions where Takt wasn't even close. They IIRC had a deep kiss that Umimi saw close to when she joined as a new cast of manga, she was trying to instigate things to happen when she and MC ended at hear house after rain IIRC when they took a bath semi-together.

For this to be a cucking on Takt side fetish he is barely seen on most of those Shizu + MC scenes.

EDIT after reading this chapter: My theory kinda stands. Its either a forced marriage for example cause Takt is gay and they want to hide it, or she has some kinda hardcore operation. She loves MC, started dating Takt either out of force or desperation, cause we learn like first chapters that MC kinda ignored her as a "girlfriend candidate", till he started having dreams and shouting her name in class, which started the whole "NTR" behaviours of hers.

She loves him, but she wants a sing, a show-and-tell that he loves her back. Like she wants MC to break the "friendship" with Takt and cheat with her on him, to show her that he wants her enough to do so, so that she could like have a clean consciousness and break up with Takt or put a stop to whatever forced/fake marriage/whatever they have with Takt going. Kinda like "Imma not break-up with Takt cause I wanna have a back-up if you aren't willing to show me how much you love me" deal.

Potentially there are reasons why she can't really do it in more "clean way" like simply tell Takt that she loves MC, but isn't sure if MC loves her back, and she wants like maybe temporary break-up to go after MC, but either she feels its worse than out-right cheating which she is pushing, or she knows Takt gay-hard-on for MC and that he wouldn't let her (he did some kinda possessive/NTRy faces in earlier chapters when he saw Shizuku and MC close IIRC).

And the time limit she started hinting since the "phone call" is either when the marriage is supposed to happen, or when the operation is going to happen - and she wants the "sing" MC loves her before she could die cause of that operation or be forced to marry Takt and thus have far harder time "leaving him" for MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's a bet with takt that if MC would fuck her despite being in a relationship with him would mean MC would choose her rather than the status quo. There's definitely something homo going on here.

Contributor
"You'll always remember that I was your first."
True intentions leaking out hard there. Maybe playing virgin killer and living out a cheating fantasy is her kink on her bucket list or something. And what if Takt conveniently has a Netorase kink himself so he's always unguarded and indifferent about these things despite her being his "girlfriend".

And so (for now) exits the two haremettes who look like they have little chances of winning, despite being objectively better choices than the girl the protagonist is aching with oneitis for. Shizuku is playing stupid games, so it's fine to let her win stupid prizes as the consequence of her actions (as long as it's not rape). I have very little sympathy for cheaters or those so willing to cheat like she does.

Maybe there's even some joy to gain from ultimately denying her what she wants: his virginity. By giving it to someone else who's both willing and able to stay with him for love, and there are two girls who can easily be that and more. Shizuku's fixated on taking his first time to a degree that would certainly be creepy if you swapped the genders.

I'm not even sure what to think about Riku becoming more receptive with her cheating when before, he definitely vowed that he was clamjamming Shizuku until she 'fessed up to him about her cursed secret. That was a step in the right direction which put pressure on her to come clean about it, and given that she's on a timer she'd eventually 'fess up or lose her chance forever... but now it's like that was just a fever dream. She needs him to take action more than he needs her, and he's wasting that leverage preferring to be led around the nose instead.

Oh and maybe the author already forgot the "x days to graduation" thing they're cooking since it's not there anymore for some reason.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's even the point of FMC staying with her boyfriend??? Are they contracted for marriage or some sh*t???

Dex-chan lover
If this was just Takt's fetish and Shizuku acting on it they would've just asked Riku since he seems prone to lick the floor Tatk walks. The way Shizuku is behaving just makes no logical sense, there's no twist that's good enough to justify she admitting to being a virgin (ch 18), wanting to fuck Riku and date Takt at the same time, unless the author is creating the twist of the century. I doubt he is though.

This manga is entirely carried by the art.

Dex-chan lover
"Just the two of us"
Man... I don't know what is going on but I'm sure know that it won't be good.

Users who are viewing this thread